Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this the worse movie line ever uttered?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Hmm... Julia Roberts sees me as a play thing with which she can have all the fun she desires... How can I make this work in my favour??

I know! I'll say "You're GAMING me!?"... that'll make me seem event hotter. She'll think I'm super cool.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"What are you gonna do ?"
"Whaddya think I'm gonna do ? I'm gonna save the fuckin' day"

- Nicolas Cage, Con Air

The whole CINEMA groaned. Great flick though :lolol:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
THE MOVIE: As Good as It Gets

THE SCENE: Simon (Greg Kinnear) gets his groove back as an artist by sketching the nude form of hopeful waitress Carol (Helen Hunt).

THE LINE: ”You’re why cavemen chiseled on walls.”

FFS!

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Don't know about the worst line, there are plenty of cheesy ones to choose from. I have had the misfortune in the last week to watch one of the worst films I've ever seen. Oxford Murders, currently on daily on Sky Movies. It looks like they employed John Hurt but then couldn't afford to hire a script writer, editor or director.

It didn't make sense from start to finish. It was like all the bad bits that should be edited out were kept, and all the "story" bits ended up on the cutting room floor. A couple of hours of my life I wil not see again.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
The worst piece of dialouge ever is a toss up between the whole of Tarrantino's Death Proof and the bit in the Matrix 2 where the Architect talked for 10 minutes and made me go cross eyed.

:dunce:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
4 Weddings and a Funeral, when Andie "Because you're worth it" Macdowell turns up wet at Hugh Grant's door. He points out that she's getting soaked from the rain, and she replies something like: "It it raining? I hadn't noticed."
:rant::angry::eek::wozza::O:annoyed::rolleyes:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
"You had me at hello" is fairly naueseating.

Oh come come Easy you cynical old bastard. That was a great line FFS. Have you never been in love Man :rant:

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Independence Day

General Grey: (as the President straps into a flight suit) Mr. President, I'd sure like to know what you're doing.
President Whitmore: I'm a combat pilot, Will. I belong in the air.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The worst piece of dialouge ever is a toss up between the whole of Tarrantino's Death Proof and the bit in the Matrix 2 where the Architect talked for 10 minutes and made me go cross eyed.

:dunce:

That was the moment I realised they REALLY should've kept it to just the one film. It would be regarded SO much more highly.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh come come Easy you cynical old bastard. That was a great line FFS. Have you never been in love Man :rant:

I do actually like that film Uncle S, but I was nearly sick in my popcorn when THAT little doozy was trotted out. My eyes were sent rolling down the aisle.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well I think its lovely.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Pearce Brosnan, Goldeneye.

He punches a bad guy, who falls to his death in some needlessly-complicated newspaper-printing machinery. Blood goes all over the newspapers.

The line: They'll print anything these days.

Pure stinky stilton cheese.

Dandyman

In London village.
Not sure about worst but "Montgomery ? I don't trust that guy" In Saving Private Ryan was the most annoying recent one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here