Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this the weakest attempt at phishing ever?

D‮rae‬ Barc‮al‬ys Memb‮re‬,

Th‮si‬ email was s‮tne‬ by the Barcla‮sy‬ se‮revr‬ to veri‮yf‬ y‮ruo‬ e‮iam‬l add‮sser‬. You m‮tsu‬ com‮telp‬e th‮si‬ proc‮se‬s by cl‮ikci‬ng
on the li‮kn‬ b‮le‬ow and en‮et‬ring in the sm‮la‬l wind‮wo‬ yo‮ru‬ Ba‮cr‬lays Membership number, passcode and memorable word.
T‮ih‬s is d‮no‬e for y‮uo‬r pro‮et‬ction - b‮ce‬ause s‮emo‬ of our me‮rebm‬s no l‮gno‬er h‮eva‬ ac‮ec‬ss to t‮rieh‬ em‮lia‬ a‮erdd‬sses and we
m‮su‬t ve‮ir‬fy it. To ver‮fi‬y y‮uo‬r e‮am‬il add‮sser‬ and acc‮se‬s y‮ruo‬ b‮kna‬ a‮uocc‬nt, cl‮k

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :jester: :jester: :jester:

I know they need to get around spam guards but who would ever fall for this. If I was Barclays, I would be knocking on FG's door.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I think that must have been sent by Kaney after his human mind thread.
Prepare yourself for fixtures and kanchelskis jibes btw.

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
I got this one, sent to my work email. I haven't even got a Barclays account.

I did the public spirited thing and rang my local Barclays. They put me through to their fraud department. They asked me to fax them the email or take it into a branch. I pointed out neither was convenient but said I would forward the email to them. They said they didn't have an email address they could give me, but thanks anyway !

So much for the banks trying to protect their customers.

I got an even worse one mind, pretending to be from Nat West.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Norman Gall said:
I got this one, sent to my work email. I haven't even got a Barclays account.

I did the public spirited thing and rang my local Barclays. They put me through to their fraud department. They asked me to fax them the email or take it into a branch. I pointed out neither was convenient but said I would forward the email to them. They said they didn't have an email address they could give me, but thanks anyway !

So much for the banks trying to protect their customers.

I got an even worse one mind, pretending to be from Nat West.

Keep up at the back...

http://www.northstandchat.biz/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49920

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here