Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this the season for a decent cup run?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
We must be due to get past the fourth round of a cup competition this time surely - please not the usaul 1st round league cup exit again.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Don't rely on it.We are so poor in cup games

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Goring Gull said:
We must be due to get past the fourth round of a cup competition this time surely - please not the usaul 1st round league cup exit again.

In August its always the season for a decent cup run. And by January it never is.........

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Maybe make three rounds of the Sherpa Van thingy whatever it's called now, but not in a proper cup I wouldn't think.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Sadly, now we're no longer in the Championship, reaching the third round of the FA Cup would be a major achievement. No more chances at going straight into the hat with the big boys and getting a possible quarter million quid windfall. :nono:

Last edited:

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
a decent cup run for us is getting to half time at 0-0 in the first round :down:

Yoda

English & European
Goring Gull said:

46563.gif
46563.gif
Good one!

46564.gif
46564.gif

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
All things considered, I have come to the conclusion that the answer to the posed question is

NOT F'ING LIKELY

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Didn't McGhee label last seasons Coventry debacle a 'distraction'

:jester:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
We should beat Boston at home. With out recent record that would be a good cup run.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Yes,I think a decent cup run is on the cards.

Not for the Albion,though.

Sadly.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Need to get to FA cup 3rd round cos i presume it'll take the place of Orient at the start of January. Me and the old man have to work that weekend so could do with us or Orient getting to the 3rd round so the game is re-arranged! Obviously that is unless we get to the 3rd Round and get a huge away draw, from my own selfish, don't give a f*** about anyone else attitude, that would really f*** it up! :down:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Don't be so greedy. We had one about 15 years ago, didn't we.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here