Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this the most depressing day ever on N.S.C.?

Is this the most depressing day ever?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • No.

Votes: 23 65.7%
  • I don't vote on polls.

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Just about every post seems to contain more bad news. Has anyone got anything cheerful to post?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
kinkygerbil said:
me and danny ar having our first child

Is it a bastard?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No because I am being very positive and thats all that matters. ;)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Town kick off at 3 o/clock against Brentford and we always lose against Brentford....however If Town win they are in the playoff Zone..:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Crap day so far. The sink in the bathroom is blocked, 2 lightbulbs have gone, the DVD player has packed up, my mind is playing back endless videos of Dean Ashton running our defence ragged and tomorrow is Monday. All minor things I know but my spirits match the leaden skies. Suppose I should go and rake up some leaves before it gets dark or maybe I will just lie on the sofa and read about Bush's victory.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
dave the gaffer said:
Town kick off at 3 o/clock against Brentford and we always lose against Brentford....however If Town win they are in the playoff Zone..:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Still 0-0 Dave. Keep hoping

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Nah. I told my Donald Bradman story. It can't be.

Bloody right, and I ruined the autograph book of two young Japanese girls, which is mean of course, but also a little funny in a way,

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The most depressing day on here was when we lost by 5 at home (well Gillingham) to Darlington and Gabbiadini destroyed us single handed. Jefff Wood was the manager and we had something to get worried about.

Yesterday was piss poor but to anyone who thinks it was the worst, just cast your mind back to the luck we had against Swindon in the semi-final, and that magnificent day out in Cardiff. We are in this division by default so just staying here will be a miracle. Roll on next w/e.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Reasons to be cheerful

Paula Radcliffe will win the New York marathon
Steve Brockstein will win the X Factor
Esther Rantzen will not win Strictly come dancing

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
RoyalAli said:
When the Falmer report came through recomending you shouldn't get the stadium it was pretty down on here.

I was gonna say that. I was at work that day and when I first read Oh my god it's a no. I was very depressed. So much in fact I asked for the rest of the day of becasue i couldnt concentrate on work.

Yesterday okay we lost but we are still in a postion that at the start of the season most of us would have taken.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We could be in Division 1 and going nowhere - cheer up everyone

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here