Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this the kind of Country you want to live in?

Is this the country you want to live in?

• Yes I am happy with it.

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • No we need to deport people like this.

Votes: 51 72.9%
  • We fought on the wrong side in WW2

Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

E

enigma

Re: Re: Is this the kind of Country you want to live in?

junior said:
It's pictures like this that are pushing me closer and closer to voting BNP.

There's never any justification for that. :nono:

E

enigma

looney said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai...mus30.xml&sSheet=/news/2001/10/30/ixhome.html

Try this one..............

Sunrise, an Asian radio station, canvassed the opinions of 500 Muslims in Greater London, mainly of Pakistani origin and aged between 20 and 45.

An overwhelming majority - 91 per cent - believed the war was between the Christian West and Islam, while 98 per cent would not fight for Britain.

In marked contrast, 48 per cent said they would fight for bin Laden or for Islam. Another big majority - 79 per cent - said they did not support Britain in its war in Afghanistan. "The results indicate that Tony Blair's message is not getting through and the Government needs to work a lot harder," said Avtar Lit, chairman of Sunrise.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/waronterror/story/0,1361,587441,00.html
According to a separate survey in the Sunday Times, 40 per cent of British Muslims believe bin Laden 'has cause to wage war against the US'. Eleven per cent said there was some justification for the 11 September attacks.

If you want the exact one find it yourself, those 2 will do imo.

Some interesting points to be fair, but I am still not convinced most of them are as evil as you are saying. How many went on that recent demonstration for instance?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
bhaexpress said:
You know the problem with Looney is that although he does in my opinion raise issues that should be addressed his well founded reputation for immoderate opion makes his rants look like what tghey so often are, racist.

However, if he were to word his posts in a less adversarial manner I think more people might just see his point of view and although they may not agree with it they would not dismiss his comments the way they do now.

Sadly I think I've said this before but looney can't see that his approach is his biggest downfall.

Tried that, doesn't work, fuckem.

Intelligent arguments I win, populist ones I slaughter them, as I said f*** em.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
looney said:

Hail the leader of the Free World speaks

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Lord Bracknell said:
Generalisations, generalisations, generalisations.

:nono:

Quote Time!

All generalisations are dangerous, even this one.

Biscuit always tells me that whenever the word pops up.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
looney said:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

completely deluded

If you could draw a line on the ground and put the kunts on one side of it, then Looney would be hanging out with the twats in those photos.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Seagull Pete said:
Looking at those pictures, if they dont like it here, simple, go home to your parents homelands. Simple as that. This is a Christian country. Not an Islamic state. Deport them all.

I thought this country is now cant remeber the name but it means that the is not one faith now its a MULTI-RELIGIOUS country now. So technicly your wrong but hey, im bored and picking holes! Sorry! :lolol:

E

enigma

looney said:

Your trouble is that as well as all the childish namecalling, you rarely accept other peoples arguments or the possibility that you might be wrong.

You have just proved that point there.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Re: Re: Is this the kind of Country you want to live in?

junior said:
It's pictures like this that are pushing me closer and closer to voting BNP.

And starting world war three!

bhaexpress said:
recemtly my local council (Bromley)) paid for a loan for a family of refugees to buy a car to mget around in as they couldn't read the bus time tables and itwas cheaper than then getting taxis. A slightly extrreem example I admit but still a joe IMHO.
Why can't I find any reference to this story on the Bromley Times website?

Evidence, please.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Tom Hark said:
That's a bit of a sweeping generalisation innit?

Dont no just repeating somthing my bro always says :lol:lol:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Re: Re: Re: Re: Is this the kind of Country you want to live in?

sullyupthewing said:
Blair and Bush are trying there best.

True, but the bnp could really flare it up like no one else could!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You shouldn't really end sentences with a preposition either Looney, how common.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Lord Bracknell said:
Why can't I find any reference to this story on the Bromley Times website?

Evidence, please.

No clue, although searching the latest edition of the Bromley Times won't help as this happened a few weeks ago anyway. I'm assured by a local counciler that it's true. Okay he's a Tory as most of them are around here but why should I not believe it ? I don't hold any right wing views but I can accept that refugees do get preferential treatment. I know that if I, a single, white male was to try and get a council flat I'd be wasting my time despite having paid my taxes and spent most of my life here.

Can you dispute that ? Its not just ae perception its a fact and as I said earlier that is why people who are disatisfied with the other parties are turning to the BNP.

Last edited:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I think anyone or any group that preaches hate towards any race or religion should be subject to legal investigation.

So that is the people holding the posters and the BNP covered then.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
e77 said:
I think anyone or any group that preaches hate towards any race or religion should be subject to legal investigation.

So that is the people holding the posters and the BNP covered then.

Most sensiible post of the day. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here