Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this the kind of Country you want to live in?

Is this the country you want to live in?

• Yes I am happy with it.

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • No we need to deport people like this.

Votes: 51 72.9%
  • We fought on the wrong side in WW2

Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
enigma said:
Its important to remember that the nutters are a minority though.

Couldn't put it better myself, there is only one Looney

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Nobody gets tortured or killed for expressing their opinion in Britain

You obviously missed all the news stories about honour killings then.

Genuine protest is healthy and BRITISH.

I disagree, free speach is very British but mob protest isn't.
Whats British is a beleif in a civil society and a democratic nation.

Got to question Looney's motives in starting such a blatantly inflammatory thread. If it ever gets to the state where the likes of that illiterate mongrel have any say in any aspect of running the country then it's at THAT point that it's from THPP

I would tell you all about dyslexia and its characteristics but alas you are shut in your own particular reality bubble, snearing and spitting at anyone who questions your concept of utopia, and are not into listening.

Still thats the best arguement yet for me to stand for election.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Twats all of them with the banners.Its just pathetic and what really annoyed me about those pictures was they were talking about the 9/11 just after REMF 5 Also, if not one of them was arrested for holding those banners of abuse at us,then why on earth was roz arrested for expressing her views at De Vecchi?Pathetic the police these days.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
looney said:
Nobody gets tortured or killed for expressing their opinion in Britain

You obviously missed all the news stories about honour killings then.

Genuine protest is healthy and BRITISH.

I disagree, free speach is very British but mob protest isn't.
Whats British is a beleif in a civil society and a democratic nation.

Got to question Looney's motives in starting such a blatantly inflammatory thread. If it ever gets to the state where the likes of that illiterate mongrel have any say in any aspect of running the country then it's at THAT point that it's from THPP

I would tell you all about dyslexia and its characteristics but alas you are shut in your own particular reality bubble, snearing and spitting at anyone who questions your concept of utopia, and are not into listening.

Still thats the best arguement yet for me to stand for election.

I apologise for any inadvertent taking the piss out of your dyslexia. Not my intention at all. If it's any consolation, I'm intending to take the piss out of your abject ignorance. And if the mongrel illiterate likes of yerself and Watford O start inflammatory threads intended purely to stir up hatred, then you have to expect some comeback for it from people who get on with their neighbours of every persuasion very nicely thank you for asking.

Last edited:

E

enigma

Poor Looney, he hasnt had any attention for a few days, he needs some. Grow up.

As for stats coming from a nazi message board, are they really that reliable?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Tom Hark said:
I apologise for any inadvertent taking the piss out of your dyslexia. Not my intention at all. If it's any consolation, I'm intending to take the piss out of your abject ignorance. And if the mongrel illiterate likes of yerself and Watford O start inflammatory threads intended purely to stir up hatred, then you have to expect some comeback for it from people who get on with their neighbours of every persuasion very nicely thank you for asking.

Ive tried the civil approach, all that happens is you get smeared as a racist and the usual abuse.

I no longer give a f***.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
Poor Looney, he hasnt had any attention for a few days, he needs some. Grow up.

As for stats coming from a nazi message board, are they really that reliable?

They are not from a neo-nazi message board I was just correcting your misnaming of it.

Came from mainstream media.

E

enigma

looney said:
They are not from a neo-nazi message board I was just correcting your misnaming of it.

Came from mainstream media.

Right then. Prove it.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/mai...mus30.xml&sSheet=/news/2001/10/30/ixhome.html

Try this one..............

Sunrise, an Asian radio station, canvassed the opinions of 500 Muslims in Greater London, mainly of Pakistani origin and aged between 20 and 45.

An overwhelming majority - 91 per cent - believed the war was between the Christian West and Islam, while 98 per cent would not fight for Britain.

In marked contrast, 48 per cent said they would fight for bin Laden or for Islam. Another big majority - 79 per cent - said they did not support Britain in its war in Afghanistan. "The results indicate that Tony Blair's message is not getting through and the Government needs to work a lot harder," said Avtar Lit, chairman of Sunrise.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/waronterror/story/0,1361,587441,00.html
According to a separate survey in the Sunday Times, 40 per cent of British Muslims believe bin Laden 'has cause to wage war against the US'. Eleven per cent said there was some justification for the 11 September attacks.

If you want the exact one find it yourself, those 2 will do imo.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
looney said:
Widley regarded by who?

Chav boozed up moral leper? Do you mean white?

Honerstly if you said that to my face I'd f***ing flaten you ya racist shit.

Your part of the reason the BNP is on the march.

You are so full of shit. Love the way you try and turn anything into some kind of 'rights for whites' bollocks

I know in your entire life you have never ever experienced any type of racism whatsoever

You're a gimp. An internet flamer child( I don't even know what flaming meant until I came across a twat like you)

If impressing the thicko right wingers on here gives you a hard on though, I suppose we shouldn't moan.

Everyone deserves to get their sexual kicks. Even if it's with a computer screen.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
http://www.flameout.org/flameout/newspoll.html

and
http://www.blink.org.uk/pdescription.asp?key=121&grp=21&cat=94

Should British Muslims who state their support for Bin Laden be deported?

Yes 58%

No 42%

The Observer poll on race relations
29/11/2001

The poll is part of the Observer special issue on race relations

Are race relations in Britain improving, deteriorating, or staying about the same?

Better 27%

Worse 36%

About the same 37%

The strength of support for deportation is perhaps surprising as the question relates simply to those who state their support for bin Laden rather than actively support him. It is indicative of the willingness to accept, even support, erosion of civil liberties, such as free speech, as a by-product of the war on terrorism. It also suggests deep unease about the concept that enemy supporters are living in our midst.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I see some scared and irate lefty has got their richard whitley account out.:lolol:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
looney said:
image13.jpg

image14.jpg

image15.jpg

image16.jpg

image17.jpg

image18.jpg

image19.jpg

image20.jpg

image21.jpg
[/

It's pictures like this that are pushing me closer and closer to voting BNP.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You know the problem with Looney is that although he does in my opinion raise issues that should be addressed his well founded reputation for immoderate opion makes his rants look like what tghey so often are, racist.

However, if he were to word his posts in a less adversarial manner I think more people might just see his point of view and although they may not agree with it they would not dismiss his comments the way they do now.

Sadly I think I've said this before but looney can't see that his approach is his biggest downfall.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
looney said:
I see some scared and irate lefty has got their richard whitley account out.:lolol:

I see someone who has NO LIFE.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I am absolutely astonished that this reporting sees 5% as a "small rump". Eighty thousand muslims who believe more attacks are justified is a major, major security concern. Does this mean that Blairs new anti-incitement legistlation will see thousands upon thousands of Muslims deported? Will the media continue to reassure us that the "vast majority" of Muslims are anti-violence? What will the Muslim community do to either root out this 80,000 or pursuade them that living in a peaceful tolerant society is in their own interests?

http://www.adrian.warnock.info/2005/07/5-of-british-muslims-believe-more.htm

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
Re: Re: Is this the kind of Country you want to live in?

junior said:
It's pictures like this that are pushing me closer and closer to voting BNP.

Do scenes of violent white men every weekend make you want to become a mulsim?

And lets face it, we've all seen that a million times more than we've seen people like the ones in those pictures.

Looking forward to Looney's spin on this. If he's reading my posts..........ooooh I can't RW is nasty, I have to put him on ignore...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here