Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this the kind of Country you want to live in?

Is this the country you want to live in?

• Yes I am happy with it.

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • No we need to deport people like this.

Votes: 51 72.9%
  • We fought on the wrong side in WW2

Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

E

enigma

Seagull Pete said:
Looking at those pictures, if they dont like it here, simple, go home to your parents homelands. Simple as that. This is a Christian country. Not an Islamic state. Deport them all.

Not even about it being a Christian country- any sect that preaches intolerance, Islamic or not, should be told where to go.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
This a sad little thread.

Looney - the images above show a minority of individuals who are actually breaking the law in their protests. Some of them were prosecuted for their incitement to murder. No right-minded person would agree with the way they went about protesting.

I see you have ignored this to make a simplistic and shallow point though. Get a grip.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
I dont like any extremists- BNP, islamic fundamentalists, whoever.

Its important to remember that the nutters are a minority though.

about 20% of muslims in Britain support buin laden. The IRA were a minority and look at the shit they caused?

Nice dodge of the question though nerd.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
looney said:
Widley regarded by who?

Chav boozed up moral leper? Do you mean white?

Honerstly if you said that to my face I'd f***ing flaten you ya racist shit.

Your part of the reason the BNP is on the march.

Hate to admit it but Looney has a point here. recemtly my local council (Bromley)) paid for a loan for a family of refugees to buy a car to mget around in as they couldn't read the bus time tables and itwas cheaper than then getting taxis. A slightly extrreem example I admit but still a joe IMHO.

People are starting to vote BNP because idiots like those in the pictures above are perceived to be the thin end of the wedge.

If thore people what to be fundermentalist Moslems then head off to Afganistan to be with ther fellow ignorant and moronic brothers (naturally there the sisters have no say so who cares what they think).

gts big bruv

Apr 15, 2004
Tavistock
Tom Hark said:
I'm MORE than happy to continue living in a country where people take offence at having their deeply held religious beliefs insulted and take to the streets to mount strong protests against the illegal and immoral invasion of a sovereign state with the resultant loss of life of thousands of innocent people.

Hardly their fault they chose to set up home in a society which is widely regarded as the chav boozed-up moral leper colony of the Western world.

And you live ??

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
bhaexpress said:
Hate to admit it but Looney has a point here. recemtly my local council (Bromley)) paid for a loan for a family of refugees to buy a car to mget around in as they couldn't read the bus time tables and itwas cheaper than then getting taxis. A slightly extrreem example I admit but still a joe IMHO.

People are starting to vote BNP because idiots like those in the pictures above are perceived to be the thin end of the wedge.

If thore people what to be fundermentalist Moslems then head off to Afganistan to be with ther fellow ignorant and moronic brothers (naturally there the sisters have no say so who cares what they think).

:lolol: (at the brackets at the end) Agree with the rest of that :thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
looney said:
about 20% of muslims in Britain support buin laden. The IRA were a minority and look at the shit they caused?

On the evidence of this thread it's 1-0 to the right-wing low-IQ racist trash. Well done. You must be very proud :clap: Tho the DECENT people will win the game in extra time. You just have to LEARN, despite you being a sad victim of the Thatcherite cuts in educational standards, that the devil gets ALL the best tunes and the left-wing gets ALL the best arguments. Same as it ever was :salute:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh and I forgot to add...............

Hail our leader of the Free World - Looney :bowdown: :bowdown:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
LANGDON SEAGULL said:
Looney, get back in your white van and read your copy of the Sun, you right wing ****

This is what THPP means by the leftwing having the best arguments.:lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Tom Hark said:
On the evidence of this thread it's 1-0 to the right-wing low-IQ racist trash. Well done. You must be very proud :clap: Tho the DECENT people will win the game in extra time. You just have to LEARN, despite you being a sad victim of the Thatcherite cuts in educational standards, that the devil gets ALL the best tunes and the left-wing gets ALL the best arguments. Same as it ever was :salute:

I thought we had already established that the political right is better educated.

I am sure decent people will win out, look at the history of the left for details:lol:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Tom Hark said:
Which part is bullshit?

Hardly their fault they chose to set up home in a society which is widely regarded as the chav boozed-up moral leper colony of the Western world.
For starters that is a contradiction, the key word is CHOICE. There are plenty of muslim countrys which they can live in if they don't like it here.
I also hate the way that people are so quick to slag off our country. Yes there are many things wrong with this country at the moment, not least the growing underclass which you have stereotyped in your post, but what do you do to try and make things better? If the answer is nothing then I suggest you stop moaning.

I'm MORE than happy to continue living in a country where people take offence at having their deeply religious beliefs insulted and take to the streets to mount strong protests
But what about a county where an ethnic group can make threats of violence against people just because they are a different colour or race, like has happened in that partticular protest. I'm all for the right to protest, but they are making blatent threats and that isn't allowed.

Like enigma said, extremeism of any kind is bad weather you are black, white or brown. The only reason you leapt to their defense is because they are muslim

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yes I am happy with it. .................................. 4 ...13.79%
Not sure..................................................... ...5 .....17.24%
No we need to deport people like this.......... 17.... 58.62%
We fought on the wrong side in WW2 ........... 3 .....10.34%

Dont know which is more worrying, the 4 that voted yes or the 3 who voted for hitler.

Still, looks like the good decent people are in the majority.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
looney said:
I thought we had already established that the political right is better educated.

Surely 'the political right' represents a colective noun, and so your paranoid rant should say 'are' better educated.

E

enigma

looney said:

20%? I doubt it is as high as that, although I am sure you have a stat from a stormtroopers website ready to back your argument. You can never call me a nerd, all I have to do is launch that photo of you again.

E

enigma

El Presidente said:
Surely 'the political right' represents a colective noun, and so your paranoid rant should say 'are' better educated.

:lolol:

OWNED.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
El Presidente said:

Its expressed as a single entity, hence right not rightwingers or Rightists.

DJ Leon is the only trot who has offered up any valid critisism so far.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
20%? I doubt it is as high as that, although I am sure you have a stat from a stormtroopers website ready to back your argument. You can never call me a nerd, all I have to do is launch that photo of you again.

Well 17.5% and its called stormfront.org retard, the board I am banned from.

I cant call you a nerd? f*** I actually find it easy calling you a nerd, because its true.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Billy the Fish said:
For starters that is a contradiction, the key word is CHOICE. There are plenty of muslim countrys which they can live in if they don't like it here.
I also hate the way that people are so quick to slag off our country. Yes there are many things wrong with this country at the moment, not least the growing underclass which you have stereotyped in your post, but what do you do to try and make things better? If the answer is nothing then I suggest you stop moaning.

But what about a county where an ethnic group can make threats of violence against people just because they are a different colour or race, like has happened in that partticular protest. I'm all for the right to protest, but they are making blatent threats and that isn't allowed.

Like enigma said, extremeism of any kind is bad weather you are black, white or brown. The only reason you leapt to their defense is because they are muslim

Genuine protest is healthy and BRITISH. That's why people want to come here. And stay here. People say (or write things on placards) in the heat of anger. There's been people on NSC in the past couple of days talking about letter bombing LDC. All of it crap, very little of it meant. Nobody gets tortured or killed for expressing their opinion in Britain and I'm sure that all the people in the photos went back the next day to their jobs and their families and got on with their integrated lives. It's the BRITISH way.

Got to question Looney's motives in starting such a blatantly inflammatory thread. If it ever gets to the state where the likes of that illiterate mongrel have any say in any aspect of running the country then it's at THAT point that it's :wave: from THPP

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here