Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this Sky's most pointless Fixture ever? Considering the stage of the season.

D

Deleted User X18H

Wouldn't it hae been better to have weighed the Albion and Colchester in and gone off to Huddersfield or the unsporting also rans instead?

I have to admit we are off to the seaside , though I am recording it.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Bearing in mind that they have to plan several weeks ahead Sky may have been thinking that today would be when we won the Championship, at least that's the only plausible reason I can think of, otherwise yes it is pointless.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bearing in mind that they have to plan several weeks ahead Sky may have been thinking that today would be when we won the Championship, at least that's the only plausible reason I can think of, otherwise yes it is pointless.

Think that is the point Sky assumed we would either win promotion or the title today - silly fuckers did not realise how good we are !

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Is this a thread to discuss if the game should be televised or another "me" thread where you feel the need to tell others what you are doing today ?

Last edited:

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
We still get a few beans in the kitty and the only person losing is Murdoch and possibly any advertiser stupid enough to pay for it, so I couldn't give a toss if it is.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Probably another 0-0 like last year.

Although hopefully Col U won't be quite so appalling to watch as they were in that game. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Lunchtime down the pub with the Albion on the box. Whats not to like ?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Nice and sunny out there,I might not even bother watching,yet again i probably will.

simply the best

Feb 23, 2011
i think its great that its on , i didnt fancy a trip up there and we still get to watch it :)

HTFC2011

Apr 14, 2011
Huddersfield
As i said on another forum Albion v Soton would've been more entertaining than what Man Utd v Everton would be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here