Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Is this Groundhog Day?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I'm sorry but I think that this thread should be locked by the Mods. on the grounds of extreme silliness. Plus according to Wikipedia the Zutons haven't done anything since 2009.

Tomorrow actually is Groundhog Day when throughout North American and Canada people gather to celebrate the music of a minor '60's Blues/Rock band led by guitarist T S McPhee.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
The Man With The 7 Second Memory
Anybody else watching this?

Poor guy has no recollection of anything that has happened in his life, anything that he's done. Can't even watch a game of rugby or cricket other than for the immediate moment because he can't remember the preceeding events of the game.

He'd make a great Albion fan.

This was somebody who was a music producer for Radio 3 until he was taken ill with a virus. Makes me realise that we should enjoy the moment-every moment!

Where was I..........page?

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Stupid thing number 2

At uni me and a mate decided to cook Christmas dinner all day for about 30 classmates.

We stocked up about 50 bottles of wine and were began peeling potatos at 7am as the day of cooking begun.

By 2pm the 50 bottles of wine were now 40 and we were on to pressure cooking gammon whilst trying to stand up. The timer went and it was time to stop pressure cooking the ham. No longer able to think, we just thought you could unscrew the lid on the PRESSURE cooker.....forgetting there is a build up of boiling hot water under PRESSURE.

We struggle to undo it but the moment we did there was an EXPLOSION of boiling hot water over us.

Luckily the wine disguised the pain. Mates all turned up, all the women freaked out as we showed them our destroyed arms and theb we went out when we should have gone to A&E

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Stupid thing number 2

At uni me and a mate decided to cook Christmas dinner all day for about 30 classmates.

We stocked up about 50 bottles of wine and were began peeling potatos at 7am as the day of cooking begun.

By 2pm the 50 bottles of wine were now 40 and we were on to pressure cooking gammon whilst trying to stand up. The timer went and it was time to stop pressure cooking the ham. No longer able to think, we just thought you could unscrew the lid on the PRESSURE cooker.....forgetting there is a build up of boiling hot water under PRESSURE.

We struggle to undo it but the moment we did there was an EXPLOSION of boiling hot water over us.

Luckily the wine disguised the pain. Mates all turned up, all the women freaked out as we showed them our destroyed arms and theb we went out when we should have gone to A&E

Burned!

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
On a side note can people stop doing that thing where if more than one person posts it then loads of people do? It's not funny, it just makes you seem like you should be in care.

thatsnotfunny.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here