Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there still a Season Ticket Wait List?

It's just that there are a reasonable scattering of random seats available for Peterborough when I checked out the seat plan. There was actually a few more yesterday. I am guessing maybe 30 -50 in total, not from the areas that were going to be held back for general sale.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Maybe the people on the waiting list are ones wanting two seats or more together.

Or the odd seats on their own are ones available are because a STH has been to the club and told them to sell their seat as they cannot make the game

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
So, it sounds like there are single seats available for Season Tickets from the answer given in ATC

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
It's just that there are a reasonable scattering of random seats available for Peterborough when I checked out the seat plan. There was actually a few more yesterday. I am guessing maybe 30 -50 in total, not from the areas that were going to be held back for general sale.

Maybe a few of random seats everywhere were ones that weren't sold to ST holders in case they had to change things unexpectedly (like they did in the North Stand due to the big screen) meaning they had seats available which they could offer as an alternative if they had to move any fans due to unforeseen circumstances

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'm on the list, and I'm pretty sure I was near the front, as I joined as soon as I heard there was one, and have not been approached.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm on the list. When I joined it, about a month or so ago, I got told it was closing in on 1000 people

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

There's a 50 strong 1901 waiting list too #WOW

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here