Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there any band or singer

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
New Order if they had Peter and Gillian playing.
Paul van Dyk

THPP - I would think that if was given the permits required to get in, Brighton (or Manchester) would be his last choice of venues! :lolol:

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Ive spent many nights asleep (sometimes) in parks, bus stations, train stations, gutters etc in the cause of one particualr band.

Not waiting for tickets though. Thats what guests lists are for!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Adam and The Ants
Joy Division
The Smiths
The Stone Roses
Elvis

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Hardnoise, if i could successfully travel back through time and tuck my oversized jeans into golf socks for just one more day. I had tickets to see them in about 1990, but it was at a club and they wouldn't let me in for being 14. :(
I should have fake-tached it, or growled at the queueing bitches with a bullish might, or not giggled at something that had happened on Grange Hill earlier that day involving Callie and that animal-rights lab break-in that had her scratched by a tested-on monkey.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
In the 70s I queued overnight for Dylan tickets at Earl's Court and he was dire. But I saw him a couple of months later at Blackbushe airport and he was stunning!

I don't think I have the energy to queue overnight for anyone these days, unless it was the middle of summer and nice and warm - I'm just a little too long in the tooth for it now.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I don't think I have the energy to queue overnight for anyone these days, unless it was the middle of summer and nice and warm - I'm just a little too long in the tooth for it now.

About the only people who queue for tickets nowadays are the old dears who want to be in the front row for Cliff Richard or Daniel O'Donnell or something. Therefore, simple rule of thumb: The Longer The Queue = The Less The Act Is Worth Seeing. Fact. Oid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here