Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there a more deperssing song than Angels by KNOBBY Williams?

The Antikythera Mechanism said:
Honey - Bobby Goldsboro (1968)
The world's wordiest dead wife song, Honey is jammed full of blooming flowers, puffy clouds, singing robins, planted trees, and a puppy, all of which just make you want to swallow a hand grenade. The narrator mourns Honey, his deceased spouse, while condescendingly describing her as kinda dumb and kinda smart. If you feel inclined to listen to Honey, please drink heavily and then bale out after Honey dents the car. Otherwise, you'll get hit with angels carrying Honey away and clouds crying on flower beds. You won't make it out with your senses intact. It is that bad.

I was going to mention that one!

I always shed a tear when I listen to 'Old Shep' by Elvis Presley.
I can handle Bobby Goldsboro' wife kicking the collection can, but NOT such a sweet innocent and honourable creature as a dog.
:nono:

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
My ex decided to tell me during 'angels' being the slow dance at a xmas party, that his mum didn't like me and thought I was too common for her little boy!! Yeh, thanks alot!:glare:

rospants

off to ronan in the park!
Jul 11, 2005
brighton
Crazy Cornish Gal said:
My ex decided to tell me during 'angels' being the slow dance at a xmas party, that his mum didn't like me and thought I was too common for her little boy!! Yeh, thanks alot!:glare:

well we didnt like to tell you sarah but.................:lolol:

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
:eek: :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here