Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there a more deperssing song than Angels by KNOBBY Williams?

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Careless Whisper by George Michael.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
'Seasons in the Sun' by Terry Jacks is depressing, shite and scary. However the football song version of the chorus is WELL good.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
A Whole New World - Peter Andre and Katie Price

Apart of being a tuneless dirge, it is the mere existence of this that depresses me - who in their right mind buys this crap ?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Titanic said:
A Whole New World - Peter Andre and Katie Price

Apart of being a tuneless dirge, it is the mere existence of this that depresses me - who in their right mind buys this crap ?

Have you heard the pre-mastering version?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
And while we're at it why is 'Angels' always picked as a karaoke song? I tell you what - if I don't want to hear WILLIAMS singing it I certianly don't want to hear some tatooed nobber from the arse end of nowhere murdering it before dedicating his 'performance' to Charmaine, his 14 year old girlfriend.

The Japanese have got the right idea with karaoke - if you have to do it then do it locked in a private room with an army of workers to bring you pints of gin and tonic :thumbsup:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Ican't! It seems all the versions of it have been removed from youtube. BASTARDOS.

It's HORRIFIC.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think this opinion may have more to with it being sung by Robbie Williams than the shitness of the song :)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
angels is good for karaoke

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
have you listened to yourselves ??? moan moan moan moan moan moan, where's your Xmas spirit you mean spirited bunch of losers, bah humbug

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here