Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is There A Cable That Makes The iPhone Screen Appear On A Tv?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Is it possible? There are cables that do it from a digital camera to the TV, but does such thing exist for the iPhone?

I only ask as I have Sky Sports 1,2,3, News and ESPN for NOWT til January. The picture is clear on the phone, so if it could be then linked to the TV, I will have the South Africa Test series, various Premier League games etc on my telly without having to pay for SKY TV

I have an LG 32inch LCD Flat Screen TV - if this works it would be WICKERD

Thank you please

iTwat

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Clapham Gull, I'll do the job for you now:

Blah blah blah Nathan Barley, you only want it as a fashion accessory etc, gola bag, trendy hoxton idiots, boring and completely meaningless stereotypes etc.

There. No need for you now, thanks.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing

Blah blah blah Nathan Barley, you only want it as a fashion accessory etc, gola bag, trendy hoxton idiots, boring and completely meaningless stereotypes etc.

You forgot 'you only bought it cause it has white headphones' too.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
The picture is clear on the phone, not sure how good it would look on a TV screen twice the resolution.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You forgot 'you only bought it cause it has white headphones' too.

Sorry yeah that too, cos then people know I'm cool, yeah? Even though, like, neither me or any of my friends use the white headphones, yeah? Because they're, like well sh*t, yeah?

Well futile.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Basically you can only do it if you have jailbroken your iphone and install a program called screensplitr. The quality is very iffy as well, I certainly won't be ditching my sky sports subscription on the back of it.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Sky Sports on your mobile. - North Stand Chat

I posted this a few months ago. The picture shows the quality when put through a 32 inch wide screen. The image doesn’t do the quality justice it is surprisingly good and a damn site cheaper than a sky package.

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009

Bit touchy are'nt we? Apple have now addressed the fact the I-Phone is a shit phone

iPhone.jpg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Thanks. Always been curious.

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
Twice the resolution? Blimey you have a small telly! Or a huge iPhone?

the iPhone resolution is 480x320(wide) and yer average HD broadcast of 720p is only running a res of 1280x720 and the PAL (SD) standard is 720x576 so thats about the right ballpark.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Twice the resolution? Blimey you have a small telly! Or a huge iPhone?

Twice the iPhone resolution is higher resolution than PAL SDTV, which any HDTV can show scaled properly and is obviously native on any SDTV.

So no, he presumably has a SDTV, of any given size; not a small one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here