Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is The UK Clapped Out Beyond Repair? Should We All Just Pack Up And Leave?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Jeez! What a shitty Summer! What a deeply shitty COUNTRY! Floods in the North, bombs in the South. Nothing works anymore. Not the airports, not the trains, not the tubes. Not the weather and not the Child Support Agency. Certainly not Wimbledon. And not the Falmer planning process which has only had NINE f***ing YEARS to think about it. Why does anybody live here anymore? Um, beam me UP Scotty, there's no intelligent life forms here.

Cheer up. Free beer at Sporting Colours on Friday 6 July.*

* With every purchase over £100.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Be thankful it's not the football season. It would have been nice sitting in the rain at Withdean over the last few weeks.
I think that's the point he's making - it feels like it's the football season, but there's no football. We don't even have a football tournament to f*** up on penalties. Or in THPP's case, no football tournament to have a direct interest in...

:p

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It really is an utter shite place to live and work. I am working 50 plus hours a week just to stand still and not get into debt. I spend 80% of my waking hours at work and the other 20% am too knackered to do anything. You cannot go out as it has rained non stop for a year now and it must be the windiest place on earth, when was the last day there was not a gale raging, sometime in April I think, its not good for the wig you see, BHAFC are shite, Falmer is a joke, Everyone wants to blow us up, everyone hates us, the costs of housing and living is absurd, the youths of today are bone idle and rude, we should be paid to live in this shitty country

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
apart from that its great here

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
It really is an utter shite place to live and work. I am working 50 plus hours a week just to stand still and not get into debt. I spend 80% of my waking hours at work and the other 20% am too knackered to do anything. You cannot go out as it has rained non stop for a year now and it must be the windiest place on earth, when was the last day there was not a gale raging, sometime in April I think, its not good for the wig you see, BHAFC are shite, Falmer is a joke, Everyone wants to blow us up, everyone hates us, the costs of housing and living is absurd, the youths of today are bone idle and rude, we should be paid to live in this shitty country

How much of that 80% of waking hours is spent on NSC? Maybe if you spent less time on NSC and more time actually working, you'd get a promotion and more money

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
harsh, but fair, I work but can still go on here at the same time just to annoy you bastards and make my day more enjoyable you see

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
harsh, but fair, I work but can still go on here at the same time just to annoy you bastards and make my day more enjoyable you see

I am just happy to be a part of making your day more enjoyable

:lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If we were having a scorching summer this thread would not exist.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Chaps, I cant wait to f***ing get out.

Get yourself down to FRANCE, i've just bought a ten (YES ten) bedroom house for£300,000, i'm going to do a few days work in the UK each week just to tide things over and life is just f***ing SUPERB.

No gangs of hoodies, no little ****s playing rap shit on their mobiles on the train, in fact no immigrant SCUM of any discription, just lots of English exiles moaning about how shit England has just got !

Marc

Jul 6, 2003

Get yourself down to FRANCE, i've just bought a ten (YES ten) bedroom house for£300,000, i'm going to do a few days work in the UK each week just to tide things over and life is just f***ing SUPERB.

No gangs of hoodies, no little ****s playing rap shit on their mobiles on the train, in fact no immigrant SCUM of any discription, just lots of English exiles moaning about how shit England has just got !

Where abouts Rougers? I need a pad in the ALPS or close too innit :thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Now THAT's the way to do it! :thumbsup:

(Cairn Energy shares went up by a QUID today BTW :clap2: )

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
My brother keep trying to convince me to ship my family over to Vancouver, now there is a lovely place to live!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Look out of the window today. Wall to wall sunshine.

I am so pleased for Albiongirl who gets married today.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Just too many Scots I reckon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here