Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is the Queen still sexually active at 80

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i hope so

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Well if if was true what they said about Diana when she got engaged she would have to undergo an examination to prove that she was "chaste and untouched" so I would imagine it was probably the same back then for old queenie :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
WATFORD zero said:
Gwylan, you are an educated man who has travelled.

Who is the woman (i think she is french) that Phil the Greek has 3 daughters with ? I seem to remember it was quite openly known in europe but the british press didn't publish anything.

I don't know that: as other people have pointed out PtG is widely suspected of having affairs but the three daughters is new to me.

The French press are a bit coy about that sort of thing as they have privacy laws - that's why Mitterand's illegitimate daughter was a big secret until after he died; even though all the press and politicians knew about it.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
This thread is the most vile and disgusting one I've read in all NSC's years. You should all be absolutely ASHAMED you've' contributed it with such soiled and most foul commentary.

Go back to the gutters you came from. You should all be hanged for treason.:angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry:

Happy Birthday maam :birthday:punk: :cheers:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
You lot better watch yer mouths ....

Bad-mouthing a royal (esp the monarch) could be construed as treason which still carries the death penalty in his country :eek: :shootself

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Not true any more Shropshire. It was only ever high treason which carried the death penalty. So that was for killing, or raping, the monarch or his/her consort.

And the Human Rights Act 1998 did away with the death penalty even for that.

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
munster monch said:
I'm not convinced the Queen poos let alone playing hide the sausage.

I'd heard she does both.........at the same time.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
That's a great link Lord B. The rumours that Andrew was Porchester's son have been widespread but I can't see Edward as this Plunkett fellow's. To my eyes, Edward is the spit of Phil the Greek.

Gwylan said:
That's a great link Lord B. The rumours that Andrew was Porchester's son have been widespread but I can't see Edward as this Plunkett fellow's. To my eyes, Edward is the spit of Phil the Greek.
Lord Porchester, or the Earl of Carnarvon (as he became, when he inherited the title) was not only the Queen's horseflesh expert. He was a leading light in the South East Regional Planning machinery. If he hadn't died in 2001, I guess we might have been lobbying him to get a YES for Falmer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here