Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is the club that hard up????

Misty

Just watched a little clip of Mickey Adams talking about new faces on the Seagulls website. I couldn't help but notice that underneath the BIG initials MA there were the smallers ones of DW!! OK I know that the sponsor is changing but surely the club must have had a top without any initials on it instead of making the usually dapper Mr Adams looking like a 'secondhand rose'.After all it's not as if DK and the board didn't know earlier that DW was on the way out and MA was to appear.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Is it a record getting a "fixtures" on your 2nd thread?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
He'll get the hang of it.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sorry Everest being very thick here what do you mean!!

Basically 'fixtures' means that this subject has been discussed before (in the case of this particular one, about 17,567 times). :)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I guess they are still officially sponsored by Skint and they did not have a new top to spare. Bit of a rush job and might not have shown up clearly until the lights were on him. Looks pretty amateur all the same!

Welcome Misty :wave: . I hope you have a nice stay. Easy 10 will explain the rules to you.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
thanks for making me sooooo welcome. makes me wonders if it was worth joining!!

Don't worry mate, we've all been through the initiation ceremonies.

Jerryatric

Jul 18, 2003
Worthing
this is last months news..

next noobie please

I rarely post on here and wouldn't blame Misty if this was his her last post. You really are a nasty childish cliquey load of kids. Not everybody lives their life through NSC.

To you and all the others like you: get a life and some manners!

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
As a general rule of thumb you should always lurk on a message board for a while to get a general feel of the place before you jump in and start posting.

That being said, if you are a spacca, like some of the posters on here, you might as well skip the lurking.

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
thanks for making me sooooo welcome. makes me wonders if it was worth joining!!

it's a mystery to me why so many on here climb over each other, and get so much pleasure to scream 'fixtures' at someone just because they've got a life and don't read every bit of shite on here every single night, grow up for fucks sake.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
it's a mystery to me why so many on here climb over each other, and get so much pleasure to scream 'fixtures' at someone just because they've got a life and don't read every bit of shite on here every single night, grow up for fucks sake.

Couldn't agree more, it's not actually funny in the slightest.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Not everybody lives their life through NSC.

Of course not everyone lives their life through NSC. NSC is a Brighton fans forum. Not everyone is a Brighton fan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here