Well is it???

• yes

Votes: 70 86.4%
  • no

Votes: 11 13.6%

• Total voters

berkshire seagull said:
Have i missed something mmmmm!
If dick was doing a fantastic job we wouldn't be losing money???was the plan to wait 6-7 years for a stadium and get into serious debt,well we all have our views and im not backing down by saying mr knight is small fry for this club and isn't big enough or ambitious enough full stop.
:drink:

You actually believe what you write, don't you?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ernest said:

He has learnt nothing from two years ago and the only good thing about us struggling will be not seeing him as he never shows his face when things go tits up.

That's totally untrue as well because there was a fans forum following the 12 defeats in a row soon after Steve Coppell took over where he apologised for making mistakes.

If you are going to wind people up Berky and Ernest then get your facts straight.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Safeway said:
You actually believe what you write, don't you?
I certainly do gay boy and yes i believe im right in saying that if the club was being run properly we wouldn't be in debt like this.:drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yorkie said:
That's totally untrue as well because there was a fans forum following the 12 defeats in a row soon after Steve Coppell took over where he apologised for making mistakes.

If you are going to wind people up Berky and Ernest then get your facts straight.
Facts are clear to see and its not winding up more of opions???

I once sent an email to dick and co with no reply,so thats dick all over and not to mention he has a beard.:drink:

Nov 3, 2003
sale of zamora for peanuts when couldve sold him for millions, not so long before.

promises of extra seats, where are they?

chaos sale of cardiff final tickets no priority total disrespect of the season tick holders

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Safeway said:
How would you have done things differently?
I would be flat out encouraging new investers no matter how little the amount.

I wouldn't of hired seats at those prices,as dick didn't think ahead to well as it will end up 6-7 years at the withdean by the time falmer arrives.

Surely the club must of made a fair few bob from the playoffs i.e shop sales,maybe dick will actually get the shirts out on time this year who knows.:smokin:

He just doesn't no how to make money or try:shootself

Its not personal just the football side:drink:

Nov 3, 2003
berkshire your spellings getting as bad a mine dont you mean football SLIDE as we are going downwards in real terms with less attractive football poor value for money, shite collection of manangers no decent players offloading those we get for peanuts without seeing the reinvestment on the park of those we do offload. id say thats a slide downwards in football terms

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
FG aka Football Genius. said:
berkshire your spellings getting as bad a mine dont you mean football SLIDE as we are going downwards in real terms with less attractive football poor value for money, shite collection of manangers no decent players offloading those we get for peanuts without seeing the reinvestment on the park of those we do offload. id say thats a slide downwards in football terms
:lolol: :lolol: :drink:

sale of zamora for peanuts when couldve sold him for millions, not so long before.

The reduced price was down to the collapse of ITV, not the club underselling him. Paul Robinson, arguabley the best young 'keeper in the country, has just gone for only £2m.

What would you rather have had? Us sell Zamora halfway through 2001-02 for £4m and finished mid-table, or do what we did and keep hold of him and secure the Division 2 two title?

promises of extra seats, where are they?

Not sure they were ever 'promised'. As you and the other 'comedians' on here are only too quick to point out, Knight doesn't have bottomless pockets so probably can't afford the expensive battle for a couple of thousand extra seats along with the Falmer campaign.

chaos sale of cardiff final tickets no priority total disrespect of the season tick holders

What are you talking about? We didn't sell out so nobody missed out on tickets, did they? The words 'barrell' and 'scraping' spring to mind, and not for the first time where your pathetic excuses for arguements are concerned.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Tediously answering the question of the extra seats YET AGAIN

We got permission for the extra seats. What we cannot get is the permission for the site for the third park and ride sorted out with the council because the council is no longer a Labour majority (now no doubt Lord B will correct the final details but it is something along those lines)

Albion Rob

Chesney Christ said:
If you think he's running the club well why on earth would you not like him?? That is the most bafflingly contradictory sentence I've ever read.

I don't think it's that strange. It's a bit like saying I don't like Ruud van Nistelrooy but fair play to the bloke he's a fantastic goalscorer.

I sometimes have a few misgivings about Knight and sometimes wonder if he is calling on some of the spin inn his advertising background when he gives press conference, but as mentioned, he's got the club in a million times better shape than he found it in.

As far as money is concerned, I'm planning on winning the rollover Lottery on Wednesday so it eould be rude not to pump a bit of money into the club....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why can we not have the extra seats and extend the existing Park & Ride or even somewhere just off of the A23 would be better i.e on of the factories on Victoria Ind Estate Burgess Hill to serve all of those coming into Brighton down the A23 and away supporters.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Just had a quick thought the old BP garage site at Pyecombe would be large enough to park away supporters cars. Leaving the other two sites for home supporters. You could charge away supporters what ever it cost to run buses from there.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I don't think Qwik Fit would like that.:glare:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Isnt there ample space other than their little workshop. Or do they own all of the land there.

Or lets be really contentious and say what about the land beside Beeding Cement wroks for supporters coming in from the West.

Last edited:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Yes, we have been over the extra seats arguaments a thousand times, but there really is NO EXCUSE for the club not driving this through... they are being short-sighted in the extreme by not investing in our future fan-base pending a (please, 2 Jags) big fat "YES" on Falmer...

Let me put it another way... if we get Falmer, then we will need many more P&R car spaces... if the club can't get a P&R site now to meet the demand of 2k extra seats, then how the fcuk are they gonna find enough spaces if Falmer is built?...

I don't like being treated like a mushroom... the club, at the very least, need to explain to the fans why the 2k extra seats have not happened... and, yes, the club did say the seats would be in place some time ago...

Sorry, but this is totally unacceptable, IMHO... :angry:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
b.w.2. said:
Yes, we have been over the extra seats arguaments a thousand times, but there really is NO EXCUSE for the club not driving this through... they are being short-sighted in the extreme by not investing in our future fan-base pending a (please, 2 Jags) big fat "YES" on Falmer...

Let me put it another way... if we get Falmer, then we will need many more P&R car spaces... if the club can't get a P&R site now to meet the demand of 2k extra seats, then how the fcuk are they gonna find enough spaces if Falmer is built?...

I don't like being treated like a mushroom... the club, at the very least, need to explain to the fans why the 2k extra seats have not happened... and, yes, the club did say the seats would be in place some time ago...

Sorry, but this is totally unacceptable, IMHO... :angry:

Part of the Falmer plan is a Park & Ride at the Racecourse. I don't know why this cannot be used for the 2000 extra seats.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Yorkie said:
Part of the Falmer plan is a Park & Ride at the Racecourse. I don't know why this cannot be used for the 2000 extra seats.

I think Lord B has explained before that the extras are needed for people travelling from the West, and thus the racecourse would not cater for this. It is, however, well placed for Falmer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here