Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Tapatalk worth it ?

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
If you could get rid of [MENTION=22783]eBayhound[/MENTION] then yes, if you can't it a pain the the arse.

(I only ever look at unread topics on tapatalk)

If you tap the forums button at the top, (when you have called up NSC), and then tap the Albion button, then The Big Board button you don't then get inundated with the ebay topics.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
N.S.C is the only forum I use on Tapatalk but even so it's still 100% worth the money. So much quicker and easier to browse with.
Hence my volume of poor quality posts has risen on here since it was installed on my phone nearly a year ago.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So you now encourage tapatalk? I thought you were threatening to switch it off because of lost ad revenue?

I don't recall ever saying that.

I said I would monitor ad returns and if NSC started becoming cash negative, month on month, I'd have to consider disabling it.

Surely me installing Tapatalk is all the encouragement anyone needs...

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Has anyone paid extra for the iPad HD version I have the standard one on my iPad which works fine but I wondered about how much different the HD ipad one was for another £2.99

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Don't visit many forums so would it be worth paying a couple of nicker for the App or not ?
Does it improve things ?

Not worth it if you have your old phone it's not worth the bother, if you now have a halfway decent internet enabled phone, then yes.

Remember, you could buy Tapatalk about 200 times for the price of a decent handbag

Aadam

Resident Plastic
Feb 6, 2012
You don't have to pay for the iPad one? I bought the iPhone version and my iPad automatically installed the HD version...

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
If you were "a real fan" then you would have it already... It is that good!

Last edited:

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
This is how it looks...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335452529391.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335452529391.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 47

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
You don't have to pay for the iPad one? I bought the iPhone version and my iPad automatically installed the HD version...

No there is two different versions there is the standard iPad version which you get if you pay for the iPhone version and another called tapatalk HD for iPad which has a different interface that costs £2.99.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Not worth it if you have your old phone it's not worth the bother, if you now have a halfway decent internet enabled phone, then yes.

Remember, you could buy Tapatalk about 200 times for the price of a decent handbag

It wouldn,t be for my phone now would it ?
And if you can get a decent handbag for £ 400 please let J know won,t you.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
can't speak for iOS devices but yes, very much worth it on Android :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here