Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is suicide the only option?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Jesus Christ my boss is driving me mental. It is just me and her in the office and she spends all day moaning and going off on one about everything, clients, collegues, her life....

What the f*** should I do beyond murdering her and claiming it was a mercy killing.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Tell her to stick her job and her moaning up her arse and do something else with your life?

Drastic, I know, but a little less so than murder or suicide.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Have applied for 4 new jobs and am literally praying I get an interview for at least one.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Les Biehn said:
Have applied for 4 new jobs and am literally praying I get an interview for at least one.

Good luck, from what you said in the original post, 'most anything would be better than having to put up with a boss like that.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Blimey Les that sounds really SHIT that does...

Is there any chance you can like listen to some music or something??

Or stick your cock in her mouth to shut her up?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
It is the first time in a job that I need 3 pints at lunch time just to get through the day. :drink: :drink: :drink:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Blimey Les that sounds really SHIT that does...

Is there any chance you can like listen to some music or something??

Or stick your cock in her mouth to shut her up?

Good god if you saw her you really wouldn't say thngs like that. She always pokes me and pulls on my arm. She has a habit of invading your body space and I can feel her huge pendulous 60 year old breasts resting on my shoulder:sick: :sick: :sick:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les Biehn said:
Good god if you saw her you really wouldn't say thngs like that. She always pokes me and pulls on my arm. She has a habit of invading your body space and I can feel her huge pendulous 60 year old breasts resting on my shoulder:sick: :sick: :sick:

f*** me mate it really does sound like purgatory there.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Les Biehn said:
It is the first time in a job that I need 3 pints at lunch time just to get through the day. :drink: :drink: :drink:

Yup, time to give up the mini-cabbing Les... :ohmy:

caz

Aug 10, 2005
Les Biehn said:
Jesus Christ my boss is driving me mental. It is just me and her in the office and she spends all day moaning and going off on one about everything, clients, collegues, her life....

What the f*** should I do beyond murdering her and claiming it was a mercy killing.

SOUNDS LIKE McGHEE'S SISTER.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
It's almost impossible to have a job that you're ever thrilled by, so it's often the case of just being somewhere most comfortable and intermittently challenging. So, the decisions, to me at least, are never about the quality of my toil, but how i get to speak or emit a second of nous in the 8 hours of my day. Currently, i get to laugh at the thought of octoflids and as yet stay unpunished.

So maybe wish for the other jobs to allow your entry and ignore the influence she has on your hours. Unless you like things that you hate most, and in that case remain.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I'm tempted just to hand in a months notice and go full throttle looking for a new job.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les Biehn said:
I'm tempted just to hand in a months notice and go full throttle looking for a new job.

Probably not a good idea mate as no doubt you need the money....

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Les Biehn said:
Wouldn't recommend it mate, much better to look for work from a position of strength.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
take her out wine and dine her and then give her a royally hard shag, it sounds like she is not getting enough sex.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:
take her out wine and dine her and then give her a royally hard shag, it sounds like she is not getting enough sex.

This has been said but there is no way I would stir that messy porridge.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Spielberg said:

He answered this earlier....

Les Biehn said:

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here