Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Shipperly finally going to turn up.............

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
A van der Meyde said:
I've made a plea on behalf of all the fans on Sheffield United's boards that we need Shipperly.

But its not down to them its down to their manager!!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A van der Meyde said:
I've made a plea on behalf of all the fans on Sheffield United's boards that we need Shipperly.
Cracking idea. :rolleyes:

How's your Spanish? Have you found the Barcelona board yet? I've always fancied the look of that Robinho. Do your stuff, Kev.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
when is it gonna get through we ain't gonna sign no1!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
The guy that cuts my hair is a Palace fan and he was saying last time I went in for a chop that the one thing they've been missing this season is Shipperley!

I don't know how representative that is of other Palace fans views but wouldn't it be great if he did come (though I'm really doubtful), did the job in keeping us up and got hailed a hero by his new fans just as Palace slump out of the playoff positions?

Well I can dream

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
When will craptalk and people realise that he is NOT coming. Warnock wants six strikers at sheff utd and will not let any out on loan

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
bhaexpress said:
Warnock is going all out for promotion. Seems he's about to sign Preston's centreback, Chris Lucketti for £300,000. Should have made up with Danny shouldn't he ?

I thought you could only sign loan players till the end of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here