Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Seagullible a sex God?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Seagullible said:
there's a lot more than looks to this lady and I'll set the record straight by pointing out I wasn't stark bollock naked - she was having a look at my dodgy knee so had to take my trousers off

That is a totally lame story and you know it

Shut up Chappers you LIZARD.

We went to the Smugglers where I lost at killer pool. Then went for a ruby where my geordie mate ordered his food, then fell asleep on the table, then woke up, got his food in a doggy bag and stumbled home. Classic scenes.

I've been shitting through the eye of a needle ever since.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
You f***ing GAYS.

I went to the Black Lion (my word has that placed changed since i last went). Ordered a pint, decided i couldn't drink it so went to talk to bigfatbuddha outsdie where he was telling everyone about his girlfriends 'bits' apparently, i didn't hear any of it though.

Is this true bfb?

Then went back to a mates to have a few cans, a take away, a couple of spliffs and then a kebab, most of which ended up in my lap.

A great night all round then.

Quite strange, we tried to get into the Black lion before we went to the Smugglers. I dont think they liked our group of about 12 blokes and 3 birds, some of whom in England Shirts and all of whom hammered.

f***ing poncy pub anyway. I remember when it was a proper pub.

They probably give you your change on a tray.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
No change in a tray but we had to persuade the bouncer to let us in (3 blokes one being on crutches) because he;d been told that there had been loads of trouble around town.

It was better as a proper pub, shame.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Seagullible said:
she was having a look at my dodgy knee so had to take my trousers off

The old dodgey knee trick works every time pete;) ;) ;)

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
You f***ing GAYS.

Is this true bfb?

Unknown dinsville. Was well on way by then. Barmaid kept saying that doubles were same price as singles. All hazy soon after that.

do remember Rich needed a poo and it was ruining his night a little, what a moth!

don't blame Seagullible, he did need somewhere to stay. Good instinct sir

:clap:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Hmmm....

I was gonna have a poo in the black lion but some din had pissed all over the seat, probably you thinking about it.

Vinyl Richie

Jul 30, 2003
Polling North Standers
dunno, if we were talking about my missus boobs, probably would have had a semi-lob-on. Most likely wet the walls and ceiling if anything :ohmy:

:lol: off down shops speak in bit,

T

bigfatbuddha said:
Unknown dinsville. Was well on way by then. Barmaid kept saying that doubles were same price as singles. All hazy soon after that.

:clap:

gettin to the bars gonna be trouble, so the marlons'll have to be doubles, then you drink doubles the same speed you drink singles....

Dunnit.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ned Ludd said:
The old dodgey knee trick works every time pete;) ;) ;)

Since when have you asked someone to look at your dodgey knee Ned?

Apart from me, that is? ???

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Yorkie said:
Since when have you asked someone to look at your dodgey knee Ned?

Apart from me, that is? ???

OOOOOppppppppsssssssiiiiiieeeeeeeessssssss:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Oi, stop flirting you two:rolleyes:

Ah you're spoiling all my fun (250 miles apart again:( )

;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here