Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is retro chanting the way forward?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
You're going home in a South Coast Primary Care Trust Vehicle.

No no. No no no no. No no no no. No no no no pies left.

Tip toe through the North Stand as we don't want to get thrown out.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Over there,
Over there,
And do they smell,
Like fuckin 'ell.

Feb 14, 2010
Unallocated seating in the North stand next season would help. Then funny away type support would happen. Although even the away support whilst loud can be a bit naf these days. There was some great banter with the Millwall fans the other night but was nowhere near as funny as even a few years ago. As a rule of thumb, there seems to be too much sad passion and not enough humour. IMO like

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
To the tune of Yellow Submarine.....
"We all live in the Goldstone Ground, the Goldstone Ground, the Goldstone Ground"

OK, so I'm getting on a bit!

I'm sure we can fit in:
"We all live in the American Express Community Stadium, the American Express Community Stadium, the American Express Community Stadium.." ;D

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
70s retro - remember, particularly South Stand boys giving the Old Bill walking past some when Mungo Jerry were popular. 'He's a long legged bastard dressed in black. Dressed in black, dressed in black, dressed in black black black' ....to the tune of She's a Long Legged Woman etcetera.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Not a big fan of this to be honest. Lets use our imagination & come up with songs about the current squad. I mean I know Peter Ward was good but why the hell are we still singing "And number 1 is Peter Ward" 31 years after he left?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
No no. No no no no. No no no no. No no no no pies left.

Every now and again, someone, somewhere on NSC posts something that leaves me giggling like an idiot all week. You Sir, have just posted a classic example of that.

:bowdown: :rotlf: :bowdown:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
We should sing that Never Walk Alone song like we did at the last game at The Goldstone after the final whistle. I dont think any other teams sing it, so we can claim it as ours :jester:

Shall we try it out the Sunday after next? :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here