Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is our current squad "relegation fodder"

Is the current squad, "relegation fodder"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We may be relegated, but we are certainly not "fodder" - with the implication that the situation is hopeless.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
I'm basically just observing NSC from a distance now, marveling at how Brighton fans current crisis of choice is a slightly-toothless performance away at Everton, our reserves losing to Man United in the League Cup and lack of a fourth-choice striker.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Early days but encouraging signs if disappointing results. Should be OK if we keep key players fit

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Nah. Looks like its mostly the "bring back CH" fellas and a couple of weathercocks.

Do you believe your own ''shite'' ?

Some of the harshest CH Critics are amongst the ones who voted YES

For my own part I don't think Brighton are Relegation Fodder but that doesn't fit your narrative - The answer is actually ''NO''

Do I think that they will be just above the Relegation Zone ? - Yes quite possibly. Most of the Goal threat in the first 4 games has all come from Driving Runs from Tariq Lamptey where he has won penalties or got into great crossing positions from inside the box so if he stays fit then everything should be absolutely fine. Although I did notice that Everton threw 3 men on top of him every time that he got the ball. if other teams do the same and they get success from that then it will make things more difficult.

As a whole there are at least 4 Clubs for sure that I think will pick up less points over the course of a season but I still think it will be a very tough season based on the current squad

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here