Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is NSC representative of Albion fans....

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
NSC is good for gossip but it can be a bit cliquey (obvious really since you seem to know eachother!) and we could do with less of the "you've only got 10 posts so I don't believe your opinion's worth anything" attitude.

BUT

sponsoring Guy Butters and appalauding Robinson and being genuine fans etc etc outweighs the bad bits for me.

Well done.

:clap:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
looney said:
Internet use is disproportionatley middle class, same with the posters.
not representative.

Now go and choke on your prawn sandwiches!!!!:angry:

also a large proportoin of the middle class deny they are.
Oh looney do try and follow the debate, we're talking about the views, not the relevant socio-economic backgrounds.

Chutney said that the topics covered on NSC and opinions put forward don't often converge with conversations he has with non-internet fans. I'm saying that by and large I think NSC does reflect the range of views of non-internet fans. For example most people on here think Dick Knight is a great chairman but there is a tiny, vociferous minority (FG, Charlie's Shinpad, Mullers and E Block Ernie) who disagree. That reflects the opinion of the fanbase at large. Likewise about 60% (my guess) of people don't want Booker as a permanent manager, I don't know but I'd imagine that's a pretty accuarate refelction too - maybe even a bit low.

Chutney: What topics DO your non-internet friends discuss then? Surely they must be a little bit interested in Falmer and who the next manager will be?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm extremely self-important. The world would be a darker place without my tales of badger rape and obvious mental molestation.

Molestation/Mole Station.
What a joyous way to end the day.

ChutneyStirrer

Sep 14, 2003
Brovian said:
Chutney: What topics DO your non-internet friends discuss then? Surely they must be a little bit interested in Falmer and who the next manager will be?

I may have phrased that badly - we do talk about a lot of topics but it seems to me that the importance placed on some subjects on here that differs.... still, that is probably more to do with the amount of time (some) people spend on here than I get to spend in the boozer!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here