Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is NSC About to Get Quieter????

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
I will be jeopardising my third year at uni solely because I want to take Brighton to champions league glory again. Can't wait for the updated squads etc, it all looks so fresh on the new games.

I did that last year with last years release...and subsequently got a THIRD. well worth it tho !! :thumbsup:

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
He's isn't on loan to Forest in the demo although I just sold him to Reading!!

Will be getting the full game asap.

Same as mate-what did you manage to get out of Reading for him? i think i got 50k up front, 50k after 30 appearances and 50% sell on clause.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
gutted the laptop battery doesnt last more than 3 hours, I will have this game, a laptop and shit loads of hours to kill travelling to Carlisle and back, and Hartlepool and back

May sound silly but have you tried turning the screen brightness down?

Obviously only to a level where you can still enjoy it, but works wonders on the battery life of my Mac laptop, can double the battery life.

gutted the laptop battery doesnt last more than 3 hours, I will have this game, a laptop and shit loads of hours to kill travelling to Carlisle and back, and Hartlepool and back

Can't you get a charger that plugs into the vehicle cigarette lighter? If not you can top it up when you stop at services, or if using trains, in waiting rooms etc. Or go by Virgin.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Can't you get a charger that plugs into the vehicle cigarette lighter? If not you can top it up when you stop at services, or if using trains, in waiting rooms etc. Or go by Virgin.

I was joking, I wouldnt actually play this in public. I'll be on a train/in a car with people to talk too.

Look forward to a day of it next Wednesday on my recovery day off from Hartlepool

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Same as mate-what did you manage to get out of Reading for him? i think i got 50k up front, 50k after 30 appearances and 50% sell on clause.

£75 up front plus a 30% sell on clause.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Fate has conspired against me in the CRUELLEST possible way! Today my laptop ceased to work, I rung up the insurance people and they can come and collect it on Monday only! And then it is going to take at LEAST 14 days to fix.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here