Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is NSC a popularity Contest?

Is NSC a popularity contest?

• Yes

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • I am Safeway Seagull and am therfore Mr Popular!

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
SM BHAFC said:
Excellent post Tinx, i said many come across as geeks i did not say Tinx does but with that post maybe you are.

Alan Partridge what the f*** are you gibbering on about?

Maybe I am but your still a **** :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

SM BHAFC

Jul 10, 2003
North Laine
Tinx well done very brave you certainly know how to abuse somebody from behind a computer screen geek, keep it up.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Eeeee, is it chips Les love? What button am I supposed to press Les. Ooooh I've always loved that Lenny Henry. I haven't laughed s'much since I shrunk Harold's smalls in the washing mangle.

Ooo wrong thread you say. Where's the fortune families thread gone? :shootself

Top nan action.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
and she was poo , and she was poo , i had your wife and she was poo.........

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
SM BHAFC said:
Tinx well done very brave you certainly know how to abuse somebody from behind a computer screen geek, keep it up.

Thanks, I don't see why its brave, its calle dhaivng a laugh, you may have heard of it.

:shootself

SM BHAFC

Jul 10, 2003
North Laine
Not going to get drawn into this but Artois, Dwayne and Bradders you three definetly are geeks!!!

Tinx i apologise if i took being called a **** the wrong way but if i went up to someone in the street and called them a **** they would probably try and knock me out, so you can see why i have taken offence, sorry for the misundestanding.

:)

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
SM BHAFC said:
Not going to get drawn into this but Artois, Dwayne and Bradders you three definetly are geeks!!!

Tinx i apologise if i took being called a **** the wrong way but if i went up to someone in the street and called them a **** they would probably try and knock me out, so you can see why i have taken offence, sorry for the misundestanding.

:)

Thats very true but you have been onNSC for a while now so you must notice that people call each other ****s all the time whether they know each other or not.

Artois, Dwayne and Braders aren't geeks they ar ejust normal people who share the same interest as everyone on here. A certain football team who play in Blue and white stripes.

End of argument.

:cheers: :cheers:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
sm you really are a wanker !:angry:

SM BHAFC

Jul 10, 2003
North Laine
Tinx ok, but i have not noticed it except possibly between the people who seem to know each other and although i may have had a pop at a few people in the heat of the moment calling someone you don't know a **** is a little out of order.

Remember it is not always possible to tell if somebody is joking on a chatroom board.

Bradders give it a rest will you i don't know you and you don't know me but we both support BHA so let's leave it now ok.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
ok sorry but why was i on the list (if its the post under dwayne i was just getting into song - no offence if you thought it was aimed at you !):)

jimmy hill's chin

Jul 5, 2003
SM BHAFC i think he is a cyber warrior
2__bm2k_d3_r11_03_juaxss.jpg

look here he is

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm a f***ing geek. Who gives a shit though?
I sit here all day talking bollocks and giggling at pictures of naked midgets in hardhats.
I also read News in Brief on Teletext page 312 about 18 times a day. I'm a goddamn geek. Nothing i can do about it.

R2D2

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
You all seem a decent bunch on here, though I have not met any of you...as far as I know.

You will always get a few wankers here that want to be notced but just make themselves complete tits!

(I have met safeway briefly and The Large One sits near me at withdean and they both seem top geezers :blues: )

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Don't care although no doubt there will always be people who don't get on.
Just being happy and enjoying life is all that matters:clap2: :clap: :clap: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here