Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Notters one of the nicest blokes ever?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yo yo nott man!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
NSC needs more threads like this! Feel the love bros and sisters... tis 69 (19, ahem), all over again and I'm spliffed to (being perfectly frank) Titanic proportions, staring at the debut Cressida album as it's dazzling central (Veritgo) swirl takes me to places where angels doth fear to tread.. Alas, for I wasn't even there... or was I? ha aha hahahahahah ahahahah ahahahah hh

As f***ed as ever,

Kosh

for Notters and the NSC prog/rock/blues/folk/acid collective...

YouTube - Let It Grow (live) 1974 Eric Clapton

Attachments

• 219971~Eric-Clapton-Posters.jpg
    219971~Eric-Clapton-Posters.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 63

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Notters is a real smasher, but everyone on here is just too beautiful for mere words tbh. I sure do is feelin' the love people. Well, that includes all you peeps apart for that bloody Mr Banana. He sent me some really nasty texts yesterday when I was stuck in a 3 hour traffic jam to get over the QE 2 Bridge. I ended up missing the game last night; & he made me cry & everything. What a dirty rotter. :(

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Well, that includes all you peeps apart for that bloody Mr Banana. He sent me some really nasty texts yesterday when I was stuck in a 3 hour traffic jam to get over the QE 2 Bridge. I ended up missing the game last night; & he made me cry & everything. What a dirty rotter. :(

It wasn't me talking, it was my anger and rage. My feelings for you are strong, and if you'd wanted to see me badly enough you'd have been there last night. You talk a good game about this season - sex, drugs, Guinness and away wins - but if you're not in Crawley on a Friday night, as I said, I have to question how committed to the rock and roll dream you really are.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It wasn't me talking, it was my anger and rage. My feelings for you are strong, and if you'd wanted to see me badly enough you'd have been there last night. You talk a good game about this season - sex, drugs, Guinness and away wins - but if you're not in Crawley on a Friday night, as I said, I have to question how committed to the rock and roll dream you really are.

But I got lost in facking Essex.........& there was massive snarl-ups..........& the car broke down (for a bit)....

:cry:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I know you were with that bloke down Southover in that lounge again. I don't care. Nothing makes sense in this relationship, but the fire's always there. You're forgiven xxxxxx

what the f*** am i doing on nsc on a saturday morning! twat

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I know you were with that bloke down Southover in that lounge again. I don't care. Nothing makes sense in this relationship, but the fire's always there. You're forgiven xxxxxx

what the f*** am i doing on nsc on a saturday morning! twat

Mr B. You're my hero. Love you 4 ever & ever. X X X :blush:

*Swoon*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here