Votes: 59 75.6%
  • he didnt do it

Votes: 19 24.4%

• Total voters

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
well?

personally i feel he is completely innocent. sure he is wrong with the whole sleeping in the same bed thing but he would never have said all that if he was really abusing a child in my opinion.

sure hes messed up but i feel this kid has had the idea/been advised by lawyers to jump on the back of the bashir interview and say he was abused. like the whole backham thing. once loos said she slept with him about 5 different fake storys emerged from other women.

but this is just what i feel

what is the opinions of the all-knowing nsc?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Let the jury decide.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I can't say that I THINK he didn't do it, but as a massive fan I can only hope he didn't do it.

I've read a couple of books which were apparently written to bury him and all in all they offered nothing against him.

Time will tell.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Hope they repeat the Bashir interview!

MJ says "f*** YOU".

michael_jackson.jpg

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
I reckon the freak did it full stop,bloody weirdo:censored:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
chez said:
I HOPE he's innocent, but if he did do it I hope he's found guilty. Does that make sense??

yes. of course if he did it then he should be found guilty but it just dosent seem that he did in my opinion...perhaps hope more than anything.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I think he did it and has done stuff to numerous others without them all coming forward. I also think ( IMHO ) that this all stems from his dad and that his dad abused him which is why he has never really grown up. Again I would like to say that this is my personal opinion and is not based on any facts, just a hunch of mine that has nothing to do with NSC itself ( good enough disclaimer Bozza ;) )

If he is found guilty then the dirty little perve should get the chair. If he didn't then I will personally appologise to him and his old man if they ever come around for tea.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So is his child-like innocence and naivaety all an elaborate act ? Is he just a warm, loving man re-living the childhood he never had ? Is it the WORLD who has an evil, warped perspective on how he behaves with children ? Is it really "the most natural, loving thing in the world to share a bed with your friend" ?

Or is he being cleverly cynical in covering his tracks ? Is it all an elaborate act, a facade to give off the illusion that he's just a child at heart ? Is he a wolf in sheeps clothing, manipulating opinions and passing himself off as the horrified victim in a wicked media campaign ?

I'm really not sure...he's such a strange individual that its difficult to judge what he's really like. Paedo's are, apparently, fiendishly clever at disguising what it is they do. But Jackson, with his soft trembly voice and acute vulnerability doesn't seem to "fit" the paedo mould somehow...but who can be sure ?

Are the bookies offering odds ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just how many questions can I ask in one post ? Was that too many ? Am I doing it again ? Shall I stop now ?

ok

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
my 2 peny's worth:

Even if he didnt do any pyhsical abuse, he should not be sleeping in the same bed as young children. Im convinced the intent was there. its wrong.

Another point is that these children have the idea in the head that something is wrong about the situation. It didnt get there on its own, either they where abused by Wacko or by their families. Makes you think doesnt it.

lucky for him im not on the jury :glare:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Can anyone remember Jordy Chandler who was paid off in 1993.

Wonder if he will re-surface during the trial...

But what if 'molesting' children is NORMAL to Jackson? What if he doesn't see it as being at all wrong? Surely he can't be sent down for something that, in his eyes, is regular behaviour.

And anyway, who is a JURY to decide that people of a certain age are off limits?

If he wants to touch kids let him. He made 'Thriller', that's good enough for me.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
i don't know if he's guilty or not but either way he's a disturbed man. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here