Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IS Mark HUGHES the ANSWER ?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Ernest has your SNOUT tipped you off? I've had a MASSIVE TIP that are next manager is the one and ONLY Graham SOWNESS!

He's going to bring the GLORY DAYS to us is AND he KNOWS what happened to the missing CUP final money as Jimmy Milea told him

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Had to look twice and realised it was indeed another Ernest post !!
Brightons !!!! my Sunday up !

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
great idea

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Where is all this "FLAIR" that people keep associating with Poyet???...I must be going blind I think. I can think of a few words to describe our style of play, but flair would not be one of them.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
You don't go to games much Kev do you :)

Yes....Not so much away these days(age and money)....Seriously, do you think we are exciting to watch???..Maybe the last twenty mins, when he decides to throw on the match winners that should start. The last six or seven games has been nothing short of dire.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Wish all these fickle threads would go away. Utterly clueless. We are one class striker away from going up to the premiership. I've been going to Albion matches since 1984 and the highest we've ever finished is 7th. This season or next we will be top six. There are a lot of other clubs spending a lot more money than us and yet we have the best defence in the championship. Gus knows what he is doing and so does Tony Bloom, at the right time and for the right player Bloom will go large, although it is more about the Academy and getting players through 3/5 years from now. Be Patient, we are going up but we need to be ready to stay there not come straight back down. Swapping managers because a couple of results don't go our way is a recipe for disaster.

cyrilthesinik

Oct 15, 2011
Yes....Not so much away these days(age and money)....Seriously, do you think we are exciting to watch???..Maybe the last twenty mins, when he decides to throw on the match winners that should start. The last six or seven games has been nothing short of dire.

You got to remember the last 3 home games the visitors have just come and parked the bus so to speak. Teams know if they let us play we will in the end break them down. On Tuesday and yesterday we were not great granted but at times this season...Sheffield Wednesday, Barnsley, millwall, and other games as well we were good. Time for a bit of perspective on the overall picture, it's a very touch league we are not going to get it all our own way....yet!

cyrilthesinik

Oct 15, 2011
Wish all these fickle threads would go away. Utterly clueless. We are one class striker away from going up to the premiership. I've been going to Albion matches since 1984 and the highest we've ever finished is 7th. This season or next we will be top six. There are a lot of other clubs spending a lot more money than us and yet we have the best defence in the championship. Gus knows what he is doing and so does Tony Bloom, at the right time and for the right player Bloom will go large, although it is more about the Academy and getting players through 3/5 years from now. Be Patient, we are going up but we need to be ready to stay there not come straight back down. Swapping managers because a couple of results don't go our way is a recipe for disaster.

Steady now cowboy! That's a comment that measured and well thought out.....not sure some on here will understand that!

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Hope he hurry's up and gets sacked, I've a bet on him to be the first to go.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Good call. What we NEED is a tried and tested ENGLISH manager and Hughes fits the bill PERFECTLY. Poyet is FINNISH.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Good call. What we NEED is a tried and tested ENGLISH manager and Hughes fits the bill PERFECTLY. Poyet is FINNISH.

LOOK at Stoke , they are the TENPLATE we should FOLLOW

TRIED and tested ENGLISH manager

NO Foreign FANNYING about but GOOD old ENGLISH route ONE football

CHAIRMAN who allows some BIG singing like PETER Crouch

LOOK where they ARE - the FACTS don't LIE

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
If you're looking for a manager that will sign a number of ageing former players on expensive contracts, pick a captain based on what I can only assume are commercial reasons, continue to pick players who are so out of form it's embarrassing whilst leaving better players on the bench and sometimes not even on the bench, refuse to go for a win against 10 men at home when you're bottom of the league, refuse to go for a win against a team that was there for the taking and only chase the game when you're down to 10 men and behind and have a record of P28 W6 D5 L17 and pick up 2 points away from home in that time, Mark Hughes is your man.

At the end of last season, he promised QPR would never be in the same position whilst he was at the club and he's been true to his word ... we've not been anywhere near 17th all season.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
LOOK at Stoke , they are the TENPLATE we should FOLLOW

TRIED and tested ENGLISH manager

NO Foreign FANNYING about but GOOD old ENGLISH route ONE football

CHAIRMAN who allows some BIG singing like PETER Crouch

LOOK where they ARE - the FACTS don't LIE

FFS! Ernest! You talk 'Bollocks' most of the time. Just to let you know: As the weather has turned a bit nippy I am gonner get a BraNNd nEw AlBIOn WinTeR CoaT. I Will take a lot better care of my new coat than the last one!

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
FFS! Ernest! You talk 'Bollocks' most of the time. Just to let you know: As the weather has turned a bit nippy I am gonner get a BraNNd nEw AlBIOn WinTeR CoaT. I Will take a lot better care of my new coat than the last one!

I am the VOICE of INTELLIGANCE on NSC, don't leave your NEW coat on a SEAT as you don't KNOW who may be LURKING

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here