Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Liam Bridcutt our greatest ever holding midfielder??

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I'm struggling to think of a better one to be honest.....

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just unbelievable today. I'll be delighted if we hold into him for another season. He's going to the Prem with or without us.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Just unbelievable today. I'll be delighted if we hold into him for another season. He's going to the Prem with or without us.

Spot on. I just worry if a club comes in with an offer in excess of 4m would we sell?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Bridcutt was nothing short of sensational today. What a player.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Like all great midfielders he has the "swivel" head. In the split second a short pass is on it's way he's already looked in all directions and has the skill to pass or beat his man. He also got in some useful blocks today while defending. It's sad that a player with his promise was released by Chelsea without a second thought.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
4m is nowhere near close to his value. Compared to some of the overpriced shite floating around the PL he is quality.

After today you can double that and then add a bit.

:facepalm: We wont get an offer even close to that.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Yes probably but please remember he's one quiet game away from being the official NSC figure of hate that 'needs to go if we are serious about promotion'.

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
what i think is so good is that you can see definitive improvement since last season, and he can dominate the midfield in ways i never thought could be possible for him. There is still room for improvement like all players but that isn't a criticism it is a sign that he is on course to be a top player and he will certainly outgrow this league by the time we are in the premiership with him. I would love to renew his contract as it would just be evidence of our desire and drive to become a top club that will not rest with our current situation.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
coming into this transfer window i was worried we may lose some our better players for cheap money, but the last few games have shown that big money will need to be spent if anyone wants to buy bridcutt, orlandi or cms... at least if do lose one of them we'll have money to hopefully replace them.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Just a delight to watch. Quality player who has the ability to make so much space for himself. Seemed to be everywhere today!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
4m is nowhere near close to his value. Compared to some of the overpriced shite floating around the PL he is quality.

After today you can double that and then add a bit.

Your living in a dream world if you think we would get anywhere near 8m. 5m is the maximum we would receive.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Give him a big wage increase and sign him up for an extra 5 years. Pure quality.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
He's the real deal.

Defensively WORLD CLASS, no exaggeration. Incredible at keeping possession. The only thing holding him back from being one of the best defensive mids in the country is his attacking ability - not that it's overly important in his position.

His height is also a big minus especially against clubs like Stoke. He is great in the air but sometimes he simply cannot compete with players over 6 foot etc.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Great player however not many other clubs play the system we do which is exactly what he is so good at.

Luck old us

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here