• Total voters

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
No if you mean football.

If you mean cooking, possibly

And if you mean between the sheets, I am also told no due to the fact he carries a weapon down below that would put Red Rum to shame.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
yes he's an average league 1 keeper , not the superstar some make him out to be

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Some people massively overrate him. I even heard someone say that he would have been a decent championship keeper had he not always been injured - what a joke!

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Finally. What a legend you are in joining in with the prevocative polls.
I went with yes because although he is a good shot stopper, I think we can cope without him.
Because Sullivan might play people are basically conceding the Leicester match already, give the lad a chance.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Of course he's overated. Decent enough at this level, a good shot stopper, but not great overall.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I went with yes because although he is a good shot stopper, I think we can cope without him.
Because Sullivan might play people are basically conceding the Leicester match already, give the lad a chance.

Spot on

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
His distribution (especially his kicking) Lets him down badly. If this part of his game was as good as his shot stopping he would be top half championship quality.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
He is a very good keeper and with fewer injuries would have had a good chance of playing at a higher level but his distribution lets him down at times (although it has improved) and some people on here get a little bit carried away.

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton

Sullivan is the future :ascarf:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
His kicking has improved massively to be fair.

The only keeper I thought that was better than kuipers in this division was Cheltenhams last season.

But overrated no. Yes he has made mistakes this season but probably LESS than Adams has with his selections, tactics etc.

Kuipers may have cost us a couple of GOALS, Adams has cost us GAMES.

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
His kicking has improved massively to be fair.

The only keeper I thought that was better than kuipers in this division was Cheltenhams last season.

But overrated no. Yes he has made mistakes this season but probably LESS than Adams has with his selections, tactics etc.

Kuipers may have cost us a couple of GOALS, Adams has cost us GAMES.

Agreed especially being exposed by that unfit donkey Hawkins :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here