it is only cheating if she comes!!

case closed!!!

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
This, ahem "friend". It's you, right?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I had this issue with my girlfriend when I kissed another girl and the solution is quite simple really. I just told her I felt like she'd been neglecting me. When she said "in what way?" I just said "Little things" and asked her if she really loved me. After ten minutes I had her in tears, apologising and asking how she could make things better. I certainly didn't feel like I cheated. She on the other hand felt like shit.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Kissing someone else is cheating, absolutely.

It is an intimate act and as such to do that with someone other than your partner, whether you are male or female, you are cheating on them. It is a betrayal of trust.

For many ladies this would be a dealbreaker.

Last edited:

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I had this issue with my girlfriend when I kissed another girl and the solution is quite simple really. I just told her I felt like she'd been neglecting me. When she said "in what way?" I just said "Little things" and asked her if she really loved me. After ten minutes I had her in tears, apologising and asking how she could make things better. I certainly didn't feel like I cheated. She on the other hand felt like shit.

Sorry mate, sounds like she was cheating on you!

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

top post you make me laugh.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I cheated on my last girlfriend with 5 different birds, although I only actually put my willy in 2 of them. I never liked to be considered a cheat, so justified it at the time by convincing myself that she wasn't actually my girlfriend, but that I was just 'seeing' her, albeit for 4 months.

Despite the fact that she ticked all my boxes in terms of looks, brains and willingness to take it up the tradesman's, I think it was a good sign that she just wasn't the one for me.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I cheated on my last girlfriend with 5 different birds, although I only actually put my willy in 2 of them. I never liked to be considered a cheat, so justified it at the time by convincing myself that she wasn't actually my girlfriend, but that I was just 'seeing' her, albeit for 4 months.

Despite the fact that she ticked all my boxes in terms of looks, brains and willingness to take it up the tradesman's, I think it was a good sign that she just wasn't the one for me.

Are you proud of that ? Also you may need to get an sti test. I love the billy big bollocks on nsc. This site must be inhabited with the best looking studs on the entire planet.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

u tart

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here