Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is It Wrong??

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
……. that the country is relying on a 14 year old boy in Speedos as the nations great sporting hope going into the Olympics.

So much hope and pressure is being put on him, the most pressure seen on a British sports star since well, errr that 14 year old girl in a short skirt at Wimbledon

*paedoalert* :jester:

610x.jpg

article-1031879-01D93B7600000578-334_468x504.jpg

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
we've got better chances in loads of other events, I dont know if they're just playing it down, but he and his coach team has said a medal is not the aim this time and they dont expect to get one, 2012 is the target

It is probably only wrong to care about what they are wearing and how short those articles of clothing are, when they are the normal clothes for their competitions.

The diving lad has already said that he doesn't fancy his own chances until the next Olympics, so the pressure is now a bit less for him.

Mar 13, 2008
I think that tennis women is very nice.

(she is only 1 year younger than me before you all call me a peado)

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Personally I'm more inclined to "rely" on GB's fantastic cyclists, including this bloke:

article-0-01E6221600000578-156_468x345.jpg

GB will win loads of medals, whether the young lad does or not.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not just Cav.

I think we'll get a pooh load of cycling medals, mainly gold.
But hey I doubt it will count for anything if we get a bronze in the womens 400 metres.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Golds coming in cycling, golds coming in sailing, there are likely to be more than just him to rely on I think. Good luck to the kid of course, but its not only him that the media should be focusing on.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Shanaze Reade, Mark Cavendish, Chris Hoy and Vicky Pendleton will ALL get golds.

As Stat B says, these will not be considered as important as a bronze for Christine Ohourogougggoguohou

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Sailing will once again be our top sport, and be almost totally ignored. Ben Ainslie in the Finn, Iain Percy/Andrew Simpson in the Star, and the 3 Blondes in a Boat (Sarah Ayton :love:) all hot gold prospects. Paul Goodison stands a medal chance in the Laser too, plus Nick Rogers/Joe Glanfield in the 470.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Shanaze Reade, Mark Cavendish, Chris Hoy and Vicky Pendleton will ALL get golds.

As Stat B says, these will not be considered as important as a bronze for Christine Ohourogougggoguohou

Or even worse, a 'gutsy fourth'.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Not just Cav.

I think we'll get a pooh load of cycling medals, mainly gold.
But hey I doubt it will count for anything if we get a bronze in the womens 400 metres.

Wasn't suggesting just Cav, in fact I think we have much better placed cyclists for medals. The point I was trying to make (and illustrate with that particular photo) is that aside from a couple of inexperienced kids with too much pressure on them, we also have mature athletes with experience who are used to being the centre of attention in their sport.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here