Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it wrong to hit women?

During sex, hitting a girl at the right time (and place) can often help get things going. I dunno if it's the pain, or the sense of danger, or if it just underlines the man as dominator.
( this doesn't mean "punch her on the snout if she isn't moving much" lads, I'm talking about a slap on the rump or a pull on the hair at the back of her head)

It's true that a woman should no more hit a man then vice versa (outside of bed) though, but there are situations where people reach the end of their tether and all logic goes out the window.
If it gets to that point, the best thing to do is resist it, and then just dump them .

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Ive been in a situation before where girl(s) are hitting me.

What are you supposed to do? Just stand there and take it?!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Don't hit women because they are weaker than us?

Does that mean that you wouldn't punch a man who was significantly weaker than you?

Or what if you are a whoos? Does that mean you can hit women?

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
It all depends on weather they've been behind you're back not just once but 3 times and think you are a week silly idiot.

After the 3rd time I gave her a back hander and said you aren't nothing but a slut and dont want anything to do with you.

After standing up to her and showing that I gave her a light back hander she then realised I wanted nothing else to do with her, she loved it that I wasn't taken any more shit and wanted me back.

Two words to that........ f*** OFF!!!

I'm no bully and think that men who hit women are totally out of order but some women are worse than lads and push men to the limit!!

Makes you laugh when you read about women killing men because of abuse and walk scott free from court, But just remember that women give as good as they take or not worse.

Sigull

'Arte et Marte'
Jul 16, 2003
Bracklesham Bay
There are other ways of making them pay !!

1a.jpg
:lolol:

Tazman

Jul 5, 2003
Seaford Where else!
This is a bit topical now ... just watched Phil give Sharon a slap on 'stenders!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tazman said:
This is a bit topical now ... just watched Phil give Sharon a slap on 'stenders!!

You beat me to it.

If it's ok for Phil Mitchell................

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
To try and defend hitting women on "equality" grounds is totally preposterous!

But violence breeds violence regardless of who is dishing it out and I can't see the point of staying in a relationship where ANYONE gets thumped. Whether or not it's by a woman. Nobody has EVER hit me and I wouldn't like to see the results if they tried. And while I know I'd make mincemeat out of anyone who raised their hand to me I wouldn't feel at all big or clever about it. Just seriously sad about my own lack of control.

If someone drives you so distracted that the idea of hitting them becomes attractive - and I've been there! - then getting straight out of the relationship as soon as possible has got to be the answer.

Dermot

Sep 20, 2003
Oh perlease dont make me laugh, you can hardly walk without a stick let alone 'make mincemeat' out of anyone. It's taken me a while to find this place again but I see that the fag hag and her garden gnome are still glory hunting in all things albion.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm afraid its the only language they understand. Five across the eyes, properly delivered, stops every argument dead in its tracks.

Ahem.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i've seen it happen , grew up seeing it and have one thing too say VIOLENCE IS WRONG !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here