Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it unprofessional to hit on a girl in a working environment....

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Don't get the title of the thread personally. Do you work with her, if not why would it be unprofessional to hit on her? You are just a punter

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Birds love a bit of smutty humour. Next time you see her act real confident and refer to her as "doll" or "darlin" and give her arse a little slap. Not too hard, mind. Just a pat and when she turns round give her the wink and deliberately look her up and down before telling her you'd love to jump her bones.

She will initially play hard to get and act offended. Don't worry about that, it's all part of the game. You've now let her know you're interested. Over the next few times you see her, a friendly wolf whistle will keep her attention. Try a few smutty emails too. Nothing too rude. Just hints of what she could expect.

Then play the romance card. Get some flowers for her, no need to go to a bit expense. The garage will have them or even better look out for some taped to a lamppost near a busy junction. Leave the card in them as it adds to the mystery.

Over the next few days bombard her with texts and emails, leaving her in no doubt that you're thinking of her. You could be the true Valentino by emailing photos that you've secretly taken of her as she leaves her house in the morning. When she knows that you're looking out for her as her protector she will be putty in your hands.

Now for the piece de resistance. Pop along to Ann Summers and buy some raunchy underwear. Crotchless knickers and a peephole bra will do fine. Next, call on her at home one time. Make it late, 2 in the morning is perfect as she will be in pyjamas. When she opens the door and sees you, undo your coat to reveal you wearing the sexy undies. Then laugh and tell her that you bought them for her and you'd like her to take them off you and put them on hereself.

Guaranteed to work. In fact, if it doesn't, I'll give you £50.

Good luck.

That's how I met my wife:lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
If only. He was like this for a good two years. He then went to university and he calmed down a bit and didn't post very often. Now he is back and evidently has far too much time on his hands

I don't think that time is the only thing he has on his hands.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Next time you go and see her tell her that your 3rd eye needs looking at. When she asks what 3rd eye tell her "My Japs eye." and drop yourself. :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Aids , just ask if she wants to go to the pictures with you so you can check out your new contact lenses.:thumbsup:

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I think, in order to make an informed decision, pictures (of the girl, not 1066's japs eye) are needed...

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Does 1066 still live in Wolves? I can certify that there is a bonafide hotty that works in specsavers Wolverhampton. :stringsisacreepypervert:

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Is it unprofessional? No.

Is it pointless? Yes.

If this girl is attractive at all then you don't have a hope. Pretty girls go for good looking men, not slovenly little internet runts.

Cut your losses and consign her to the wank bank

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
sexy-eye-chart.jpg

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Whats the news AID ?. Did you ask her out ?.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here