Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it so hard...

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Sometimes frustration makes people say things they would not say ordinarily. Ditto hiding behind a keyboard.

Doesn't excuse it but at least gives some understanding....

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Apparantly it is for some people

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Sometimes frustration makes people say things they would not say ordinarily. Ditto hiding behind a keyboard.

Doesn't excuse it but at least gives some understanding....

I can understand some things leading to frustration, but not getting daily updates on tickets sold for an away game? If it bothers you that much, buy a ticket before leaving.

If you don't know if you'll be able to go until the day what does it matter if you don't get daily updates?

Where else do companies/clubs/theatres go out of their way to inform customers how many tickets/products are left and what the chances are of picking some up on the day?

So why show anger at the club for not doing something that no one does? It just seems so out of order, and that last question about peterborough rickets had a similar unnecessary aggression.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I can understand some things leading to frustration, but not getting daily updates on tickets sold for an away game? If it bothers you that much, buy a ticket before leaving.

If you don't know if you'll be able to go until the day what does it matter if you don't get daily updates?

Where else do companies/clubs/theatres go out of their way to inform customers how many tickets/products are left and what the chances are of picking some up on the day?

So why show anger at the club for not doing something that no one does? It just seems so out of order, and that last question about peterborough rickets had a similar unnecessary aggression.

It is out of order, I have agreed, I was just trying to say people love their football and get rather all bent out of shape and irrational when they can't go or there is a threat or question surrounding to their ability to go....

NSC can sometimes be a bad thing you know, it gives these people a voice!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It is out of order, I have agreed, I was just trying to say people love their football and get rather all bent out of shape and irrational when they can't go or there is a threat or question surrounding to their ability to go....

NSC can sometimes be a bad thing you know, it gives these people a voice!

I know you agreed, sorry, the 'you' was more of a general not specific, I know you weren't defending the post.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
If anyone is abusive or even unreasonably critical in their question on ATC, the club should not dignify the question with an answer.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Have to say I think Insiider shows remarkable tolerance (not to say endurance) and does a fantastic job in responding to everything from the genuine to the inane. Great credit to the club :thumbsup:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
If anyone is abusive or even unreasonably critical in their question on ATC, the club should not dignify the question with an answer.

Or it could be reported and therefore removed. :thumbsup:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
If a questions is rude then why can't the club put that person on the ignore list? That would save them time from answering dumb repetitive questions.

Having just checked ATC, all credit to Kneeon for taking the time to thank the ticket office. On the other hand, onehanded in all 6 posts is indicating signs of ignorance and arrogance all rolled into one.

Last edited:

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Or it could be reported and therefore removed. :thumbsup:

If it was reported there is no guarantee that it would be removed. Pricks like that who sign up, do nothing but winge, will end up losing the ATC forum for the genuine fans.

Personally I think it's a trolling account set up by a current member with the sole purpose of moaning

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
If it was reported there is no guarantee that it would be removed. Pricks like that who sign up, do nothing but winge, will end up losing the ATC forum for the genuine fans.

Personally I think it's a trolling account set up by a current member with the sole purpose of moaning

Just remember that, in fundamental pshycological terms, people who criticise all the time, are generally people who have never achieved anything in life. I would take these people much more seriously if they made their point (in a polite) was and maybe be offered something constructive. Being critical is easy, being positive takes a little bit of thought.

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
Just remember that, in fundamental pshycological terms, people who criticise all the time, are generally people who have never achieved anything in life. I would take these people much more seriously if they made their point (in a polite) was and maybe be offered something constructive. Being critical is easy, being positive takes a little bit of thought.

Wow, cant imagine ATC lost any sleep about that message. Lets all just calm down now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here