Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is It Right To Be Angry When Your Tea Is Not On The Table After Work?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I only get pissed when I get home and I'm outta dope and beer,, apart from that shit happens !!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
But surely if your partner is at home all day watching Trisha and pebble mill at 1 drinking tea, then surely the least she could do as I am the bread winner is have me tea on the table!

:clap:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
The Northstander said:
But surely if your partner is at home all day watching Trisha and pebble mill at 1 drinking tea, then surely the least she could do as I am the bread winner is have me tea on the table!

why does she not work though?

i still don't think you can expect the woman to do all the cooking its such a backward northern attitude

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I'm not asking much though, just when I get in from a hard days graft (or reading NSC most days at least), I'm hungry and want me tea!

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
The Northstander said:

i think your right

is this a general question or is the missus not doing her jobs

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
caz99 said:
why does she not work though?

i still don't think you can expect the woman to do all the cooking its such a backward northern attitude

Agreed Caz, this sort of thinking belongs to Last of the Summer Wine fans !!

SHOCKING !!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Yep, I think I need to have an affair just to let her know she's neglecting her house chores throughout the day!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I never have Tea on the table, I have it on a tray on my LAP....so there!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
When I get home I cook myself and the wife dinner as she is looking after the baby.

Her looking after the baby is just as hard work as me being at work so why shouldn't I.

That opinion is definately very old fashioned

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here