Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it possible to stretch your banjo string?

mattb

Mar 18, 2008
Iv done it, blood everywere.

just a tip to anyone who may do it, never try and clean the blood off with toilet role as it absorbs the blood and then sticks to you bloody cock creating what can only be described

as a nob turben, which then leaves you with no option to get on your tip toes in your girlfriends parents bathroom and wash your cock in the sink at 3.30 in the morning! praying

that knowone needs to come in as your cock is in tatters and there is a mixture of blood and bloody tissue in there sink. just a tip of course!

Not to worry though, it re-healed in about two weeks.

glorious

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
cheers for all the help lads, i'll er, let my pal know......

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Iv done it, blood everywere.

just a tip to anyone who may do it, never try and clean the blood off with toilet role as it absorbs the blood and then sticks to you bloody cock creating what can only be described

as a nob turben, which then leaves you with no option to get on your tip toes in your girlfriends parents bathroom and wash your cock in the sink at 3.30 in the morning! praying

that knowone needs to come in as your cock is in tatters and there is a mixture of blood and bloody tissue in there sink. just a tip of course!

Not to worry though, it re-healed in about two weeks.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

That has to be one of the FUNNIEST posts I've ever read on here. I just literally burst out laughing in the living room. I don't know what makes it so funny really? It shouldn't be funny because of it's graphic a sensitive nature. But at the same time the phrase "nob turban" and your BRUTAL honesty about the whole situation made me crease up!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
cheers for all the help lads, i'll er, let my pal know......

Just make sure he takes it easy on the old boy for a few weeks and when he does go back for action dont just go balls deep take your time, you wouldnt want to cause another injury of the same nature.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Got kicked pretty badly playin footie at 16. Then jumped into a hot bath couple of hours later with a mag and......... blood red bathwater!

I was at boarding school at the time so had to go to matron half naked with a bloody towel round my dick. Not good for your rep, I can tell you.

Had to have stitches which was agony... though lucky they were the dissolving kind.
Of course everyone thought I'd been overusing Mrs Palm and her five lovely daughters.:rolleyes:

p.s. circumcision not the only answer... had that five years later.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
One of the guys I play Rugby with had his cock pierced, he had a bloody great big thick ring through it too.
Anyway he had a habit of coming up next to you and banging the ring on the table until one evening after a game he did to our 24 st prop who grabbed said ring and yanked it clean out !

There was claret every where and on closer inspection the guys cock was literally split in two from his Japs Eye right through to the bottom of his Banjo String !!!!! He spent the rest of the night with his cock in a glass of brandy !
This was about 4 years ago and he only had it sewn up about a year ago his party piece was to "spread his helmet"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here