Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it possible to just stop fancying someone?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
El Presidente said:
I did not think that I could stop fancying someone, but since Easy 10 took the restraining order out on me my affection for him is starting to wane.......slowly.

I still think of the nights when he wore the ticket inspector's outfit and did his impressions of Blakey from 'On the Buses' and wish they could return though.
We both know why it had to be done El P, lets not go over old ground. Once my back passage has healed sufficiently then perhaps we can get back to some heavy petting, but anything more than that will be completely out of the question, as my surgeon has already warned that any further damage would almost certainly be irrepairable. Thats why we need a complete break for now. But just for old times sake.....

"Ehhhhhh, I'll get you BUTLER"
:waves fist at screen:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
linda_gull said:
No. I used to go out with someone. We split up a few weeks ago. I saw him last night and just didn't fancy him.
You appear to have just answered your own question. :dunce:

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
I used to fancy a girl I worked with a couple of years ago, it did not quite work out. Anyway I saw her a couple of weeks ago and then realised I had no feelings for her anymore. I am now chasing a fit cuttie with everything in the right places at my local tescos.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ShorehamGull said:
I am now chasing a fit cuttie with everything in the right places at my local tescos.
Is that the Holmbush branch ? Cos if it's Charlotte (usually on the '10 items or less' tills on Thursdays), I've been f***ing her arse for 6 weeks.

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
Easy 10 said:
Is that the Holmbush branch ? Cos if it's Charlotte (usually on the '10 items or less' tills on Thursdays), I've been f***ing her arse for 6 weeks.

Yes she works at the holmbush branch, but her name is not charlotte.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ShorehamGull said:
Yes she works at the holmbush branch, but her name is not charlotte.
Maybe not on her badge it isn't...

And yes bailey, its starting to chafe.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Yep, I'm just glad I tend to get them when they're at their peak. :bounce:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
ShorehamGull said:
This one I like does not work on the tills.

ooohh who might that be then? myboyf sister works up there not on the tills?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ShorehamGull said:
This one I like does not work on the tills.
Its 'all hands to the pump' over Christmas...just listen to the tannoy. I do believe she is "multi-skilled"

:)

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
caz99 said:
ooohh who might that be then? myboyf sister works up there not on the tills?

Not saying anymore about her, don't want to reveal anymore.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
ShorehamGull said:
I used to fancy a girl I worked with, it did not quite work out. Anyway I saw her a couple of weeks ago and then realised I had no feelings for her anymore.

Yeah same here. I realised the bird I fancied actually turned into a complete psycho when we started going out. So it finished.

It does amuse me tho how people who quite clearly dont fancy each other anymore still flog a dead horse by continually going out. There is nothing wrong with being single for a time. If anything it helps you be happy with yourself.

And you have to be happy with yourself before you can be happy with someone else...

Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Unless they just f*** off with someone else, then they're slut faced whores?

No, they are not "slut faced whores". They are;

SLUT FACED WHORES :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Get it right please

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Unless they just f*** off with someone else, then they're slut faced whores?

They should always end the current relationship BEFORE embarking on a new one behind someones back.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here