Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it National Flounce Day ?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
It must be my new found mellowness but WTF is going on :shootself . There have been far more controversial days when there wasn't a flounce in sight.

Is there something in the water over there?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Maybe NSC is heading down some sort of Darwinian 'survival of the mentally fittest' route, where the thickest skin wins. Fair play to him - LI is going to walk it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What is flouncing anyway...

Is it like fixtures...?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
We could do like one of those channel four programmes, Top 100 NSC flounces and get celebrity NSCer's to give their thoughts.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tooting Gull said:
Maybe NSC is heading down some sort of Darwinian 'survival of the mentally fittest' route, where the thickest skin wins. Fair play to him - LI is going to walk it.

I disagree, I think there is a sensitive individual behind that tough exterior. He once threatened to flounce after someone told him off for making a gag about a car crash.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
flounce.gif

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Les Biehn said:
Flounce-back-ability?

That, my good man, is superb.

US flounce-back-ability rating 7.4

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I think the problem is there are too many people on here who think they are judge and jury on every subject known to man with no capability to see any other point of view but their own.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Timbo said:
I think the problem is there are too many people on here who think they are judge and jury on every subject known to man with no capability to see any other point of view but their own.

Yes. And Uncle Spielberg was one of them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here