Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it me?

Time warp

• Of course not darlings, we are most civilised

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • f*** off you muggy little darky, this is the f***ing 80s!

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Or does NSC seem to be in some sort of semi racist, football firm loving time warp at the moment?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Wots rong wiv being patriotic against them darkies. Do you know Gripper ve thug from back in the day, old skool tasty! Jog on fella or I'll get PROPER NORTY

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Fack off yuo cant, they is facking takin all ours job, aint they. Fings is ginna get well nawty if me firm c n e of tehm dirty forainers.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Them posh geezers on the telly banging on about sum bolox called global economic downturn whatever on the telly, they give me the right hump fella! Dont make me lauahg - it's them DARKIES wot I've read about, that's the issue, cos they take the piss. None where I live mind. Well, two, down the road. And they seem alright. Iss the others.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Yer, wereall plottin up in yates got a pwoper nawty firm now. gonna ave it large. better tool up bwovers!

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
Handjobs gag - Tried and Tested ENGLISH version

Two proper ENGLISH geezers go into a pub, cos it's got a Union Jack in the window 'n' all, so it must be OK.

Behind the bar is a menu that reads:

YORK ham sarnie (none of that foreign Parma muck) - 7 bob
Proper ENGLISH pork pie, wiv black pudding (and that's the only blacks we're 'aving in 'ere) - 15 bob.
Coal - 4 quid a sack (actually, scrub that, it's probably imported)
'Andjob - 8 quid, special offer today, 2 for a tenner

Unfortunately, the two gentlemen are poorly educated and illiterate, so they are unable to read about the special offer. So instead they just have a quick pint, smash a couple of windows, then leave again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here