Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it me or has the the coverage been particularly harsh?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Let's also remember that the unfavourable reports are directed at both teams. Bristol City played their part in an 'unexciting match'. "Couldn't score in a brothel" is the phrase that springs to mind.

f*** the lot of 'em! We WON, we WON Promotion and I don't give a shit what any media twat says about us-they can try and spoil our memories of the weekend...but they won't ever be able to take away one of the greatest weekends in Albion history.

As others have said-we went there with one aim and that was to get promotion; our mission wasn't to entertain some media hack/radio or tv pundit. They didn't like the game? TOUGH SHIT!

f*** 'em all again:salute:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Beeneys gloves said:
Been reading the various match reports in the papers and some of the stuff being written is pretty unfair in my opinion.

The Express had the match down as "more boring than when live conkers was introduced on sky" and "the worst spectacle ever broadcast"

The Mail said it was a "very dour encounter and the fans deserved better"

well if you will buy those two papers, what do you expect?

i bought pretty much every paper apart from those two on sunday, didn't evenm bother looking to see if they had anything about us in them. They really are just not worth the bother,

they probably were upset cos a black player scored for us!! (I am gonna get slaughtered for that!!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here