Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

is it me ,or are there a lot more nutters around these days

D

Deleted member 18477

nutters on the road yea.

the driver that caused the 4 car crash on the a23 (handcross hill) today is a f***ing silly twat!

also anyone else notice the smell over the last 2 days at the top of the m23? has to be the croydon area. stinks like shit.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Noticed here that a lot of people talk to themselves on the metro....thought it was hands free phones at tirst.. but no....just people grinning to themselves, arguing with themselves... even pretty young girls...maybe a national trait...

That's funny - my friend visited Prague with his Czech girlfriend recently. He came back with a story about a plainly mentally ill man sitting in the corner of a cafe smoking enormous joints, and talking to himself with a grin and a chuckle... and the occasional exclamation. Sounds like there's a lot of it about.

As to the original question - I don't agree... I noticed more nutters back when I was smaller. Maybe there are more mentals about now but I think there are less horrible violent menacing yobbos about these days. Maybe I'm just bigger and less scared of them however... who knows?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here