Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it just me.........

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I have been all week, had a smashing drunken shag last night but its not stopped my felling of randyness !!!

I went to Tesco's with the wife last night - couldn't help perving at all the sexy female staff in their blue skirts and checked blouses.

Got home - feeling all hot and horny - didn't unpack the shopping till later ....if you see what I mean...........
:smokin:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Ive suddenly got the urge to rape a frozen chicken!

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Got txted photos by some bird FINGERING herself at 4.30am this morning, so a couple of 5-Knuckle Shuffle's finished me off nicely...

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
REDLAND said:
I have been all week, had a smashing drunken shag last night but its not stopped my felling of randyness !!!

when u say a 'smashing drunken shag', do you mean it was a roll on roll off affair with not much consideration for the other person and plenty of snoring afterwards?!!! :lolol:.....................not that I'm saying that ever happens in this household of course :D

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Race said:
when u say a 'smashing drunken shag', do you mean it was a roll on roll off affair with not much consideration for the other person and plenty of snoring afterwards?!!! :lolol:.....................not that I'm saying that ever happens in this household of course :D

Nope were talking a good hours worth with full anal penertration to bust my nuts !!!

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Oh man, I got WASTED last night, rolled in at 2.30am randy as hell. Phoned up this bird for some phone sex but her mobile was switched off.

Inconsiderate BITCH.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
um i do feel decidely kinky but no one to let off steam with here. will have to wait till i get home.

Is this gonna turn into one of those gatherings with keys chucked in a bowl? :clap2:

I'm just jealous. My last steamy encounter was having to provide a Harry Monk sample in a tiny, tiny bottle labelled rather offputtingly "faeces only".
Still, it's sex with someone I love...

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Race said:
WE DON'T WISH TO THINK ABOUT THAT AS HE'S CONTROLLING THE BACK 4 THANKYOU VERY MUCH!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
caz99 said:
i could do with someone bending me over a desk i think

:wave:

Hi,

Can I borrow for two minutes, if you follow me.....

BST-7700C_med.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here