Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it JUST me or are there too many STICKIES?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
How about a MAMMOTH single thread made into a sticky with REMF 2009 - How to HELP or something like that.

Then a post which lists all the links to players' sponsorship pages, details of the auctions and raffles etc AND the match details.

I just think when there are bundles of threads people gloss over them all.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The REMF is the charitee set up by NSC.

It's main event is once a year and we need to get the message accross to people when its happening, how to sponsor people, what is on auction etc etc.

It only happens once a year.

If people are so upset that they have to "trawl" through the stickies to get to the main threads then tough.

It takes....what....1 second, possibly 2 seconds to move past them?

Sometimes either people deliberately put threads on this forum to wind people up, or perhaps they are just too thick to work out how to use a message board.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
The REMF is the charitee set up by NSC.

It's main event is once a year and we need to get the message accross to people when its happening, how to sponsor people, what is on auction etc etc.

It only happens once a year.

If people are so upset that they have to "trawl" through the stickies to get to the main threads then tough.

It takes....what....1 second, possibly 2 seconds to move past them?

Sometimes either people deliberately put threads on this forum to wind people up, or perhaps they are just too thick to work out how to use a message board.
I think you miss the point. No one's complaining about having to 'trawl' through stickies - it's just that nobody reads them. Our eyes just flick down the page until you find a thread that doesn't start with the word 'sticky'. There's currently NINE of them, you can't tell me there are nine diifferent subjects? Most of them are REMF and I'd hazard a guess that the only people who read them are people interested or involved; i.e. it's preaching to the converted. The REMF ones are all sponsor this, buy that - it's like being nagged by your mother.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
If you look at the views, I think lots of people do look at them, but I take your point

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here