Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it cruel to laugh at wet sham?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Re: Re: Is it cruel to laugh at wet sham?

Frutos said:
Why say that to Brighton fans, on a Brighton board, when talking about West Ham?

It makes no sense.

Yeah, because this board always remains very narrow in our discussions. Go on, just try and find a thread that isn't all about Brighton and Hove Albion FC, it could take you as long as 3 seconds .... if you are slow.

:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Is it cruel to laugh at wet sham?

Gritt23 said:
Yeah, because this board always remains very narrow in our discussions. Go on, just try and find a thread that isn't all about Brighton and Hove Albion FC, it could take you as long as 3 seconds .... if you are slow.

:rolleyes:

er....we try to comment on things that are relevant, funny, or interesting.
wetfart paed-O trying to goad the one west ham fan on our board is a bit trite and .... his usual pathetic crap.
jevs is right, he should take it to the WH site.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
NMH said:
wetfart also has 42 NSC posts (as I type) under his belt !

Shall we take bets on how many it'll take him to get banned?

I'll throw a number in the hat;

Nooooo....don't ban him. He lights up my life with his sad ramblings :lolol:

Feb 10, 2007
Frutos said:
How's that for a complete non-sequiter (sp?).

Random question to ask there, Mr. Scarf, unless you're going down the stereotypical "Brighton fans are all gay" route, in which case I suggest you not bother.

No, I am not doing the 'all brighton fans are gay' bit. Dwayne has a picture that suggests he is a homosexual. Has dwayne been on this forum for long? Is he black?

Feb 10, 2007
jevs said:
Nooooo....don't ban him. He lights up my life with his sad ramblings :lolol:

See you in league 1. Ha Ha Ha. Lets all laugh at west ham. Mockney's through and through.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Personally have always had a soft spot for West Ham and that club's way of playing open flair football that goes way back to the days of Clyde Best, and Pop Robson and monsters like Billy Bonds and Frank Lampard The Elder. They never won very much in the seventies, but they usually went down fighting with nul point in a five goal thriller. As a genuine neutral just down from Scotland (no relationship to Brighton at that point) and cherry-picking the best games in London, the order of preference was always: 1) West Ham 2) Chelsea 3) QPR 4) Arsenal 5) Tottenham.

They also had a legendary low turnover in managers in those days.

Still laughing at them this season tho for their fans incessant whingeing and proclaiming that the players are not fit to wear the shirt and walking out earlydoors. Oh, and for the fans never liking Pardew when he was there and immediately missing him after he'd been sacked by the Comedy Icelandic Biscuit King. The fans never really warmed to BZ either which makes them twats in my book.

To sum up: You'd have to have a heart of stone not to laugh long and loud really :lolol:

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
paulsmithscarf said:
See you in league 1. Ha Ha Ha. Lets all laugh at west ham. Mockney's through and through.

Are you stupid? This is a Brighton board. There are only a couple of West Ham fans on here.... go to www.kumb.com and have a go... idiot. :angry:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
paulsmithscarf said:
No, I am not doing the 'all brighton fans are gay' bit. Dwayne has a picture that suggests he is a homosexual. Has dwayne been on this forum for long? Is he black?

How does Dwayne having an avatar of a man (maybe Dwayne himself, who knows?) showing off his muscles make him gay?

I have an avatar of Ronaldinho, doesn't make me Brazilian though.

Feb 10, 2007
Frutos said:
How does Dwayne having an avatar of a man (maybe Dwayne himself, who knows?) showing off his muscles make him gay?

I have an avatar of Ronaldinho, doesn't make me Brazilian though.

I thought the man in qurestion may have been someone he admired and its an easy link to think he might be homosexual. There is nothing wrong in being gay. It was a perfectly OK question to ask.

Ronaldinho - now hes the DON!

Feb 10, 2007
sunshine said:
Are you stupid? This is a Brighton board. There are only a couple of West Ham fans on here.... go to www.kumb.com and have a go... idiot. :angry:

Listen. I am sorry if I have offended you personally. I dont like west ham and hope they go down. However, I have no wish to upset you directly.

Last edited:

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
sunshine said:

Don't bite sunshine.

Paulsmithscarf is really Watford O in disguise. He's been banging on about Orient for ages. You see, they don't have a rival. They are too small for most London clubs....even Millwall have no opinion of them.

So in a desperate attempt to get a reaction, Watford o.....(Twatty to his friends) goes looking for teams to be their rivals.

I heard a rumour that he was reduced to a blubering wreck once and therefore i was placed on his banned list as he could dish the banter but not take it.

:salute:

Feb 10, 2007
jevs said:
Don't bite sunshine.

Paulsmithscarf is really Watford O in disguise. He's been banging on about Orient for ages. You see, they don't have a rival. They are too small for most London clubs....even Millwall have no opinion of them.

So in a desperate attempt to get a reaction, Watford o.....(Twatty to his friends) goes looking for teams to be their rivals.

I heard a rumour that he was reduced to a blubering wreck once and therefore i was placed on his banned list as he could dish the banter but not take it.

:salute:

I am no WATFORD O. I am paulsmithscarf.

I am not trying to find a rival either. I love my team and dont liek west ham.

paulsmithscarf said:
I am no WATFORD O. I am paulsmithscarf.

I am not trying to find a rival either. I love my team and dont liek west ham.

paulsmithscarf said:

Ronaldinho - now hes the DON!

hmmm, let's see now...... you don't like 'wet sham', you dislike duhwayne, and ....Ronaldinho is the what?

Closing in on that 55 wetfart, I trust you will be banned within 5, if only to win me my bet ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here