Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it Brighton?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Edinburgh..er, I dont remember there being any Ocean there and I remember ticking that box, I also ticked the box that said I dont like cold so obviously I would choose sodding Edinburgh!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Confirmed:

cambridge
newcastle
brighton
cardiff
nottingham

Best other guesses ?

london
manchester
liverpool
bristol
birmingham
leeds
glasgow
dublin

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I tried out all the opposites and came up with:

You should visit Manchester for your next weekend break!

With your sense of adventure and rogue spirit it’s no wonder Manchester is your signature city. Wherever you are, you prefer to do things your way – and if that means you have to break a few rules along the way – so be it. After all, it certainly worked for The Beatles, Oasis and even our kid Robbie Williams. You more than others know that the secret to success doesn’t always come in a nicely wrapped box. Sometimes you need to believe in yourself and try your own ‘out of the box’ thinking to get to the real heart of the matter. Just like Manchester you’ve got a raw charm that’s all it’s own which is just as well for you. You’d probably prefer a pint in a pub than a hoity toity glass of Champagne with people who prefer to talk about the weather rather than the more important things in life such as having fun. You’re certainly not scared to try and bend it like Beckham as, let’s face it, you’re mad for it!

That's right. It is the only city I truly hate in Britain. That goes for both City and United.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I got Cambridge when I did again. I must have ticked the wrong box?!

You should visit Cambridge for your next weekend break!

Felicitations my learned friend. We can tell you’re an intelligent person who enjoys a touch of sophistication every now and then so it is no surprise that your signature city is Cambridge, one of the most famous university cities in the world. Could you see yourself hiring a black gown and a battered old bike so you could cycle recklessly over the cobbled streets? Hmm, we’re not sure; we think your natural curiosity would prompt you towards exploring the historic architecture of the colleges, the varied museums or even trying to spot the next big entertainment celebrities at the Footlights theatre. Who knows you could see something in Cambridge that will inspire you to further your own interests when you return home? However, although we doubt you are in danger of turning into a full academic - leather elbow pads never suited anyone – you may notice the occasional bit of absent-mindedness cropping up into your life. Just remember that having a life full of culture doesn’t mean forgetting to throw the milk out when it passes its sell-by date!

A long way from the ocean.

Last edited:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
nottingham

nottingham for me,
however stopped there on the way back from leeds on sunday and thought it was bit of a dump.
much preffered leeds despite the dodgy suburbs.

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Can't somebody get somewhere else? Unless there are just six cities on the list?

prefer to talk about the weather rather than the more important things in life such as having fun (Manchester) Lets go a visit some black satanic mills.

I thought that would be somewhere in Yorkshire?

perseus

Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
You should visit London for your next weekend break!

Hear ye! Hear ye! You’re a truly capital person so you’re perfectly suited to the cosmopolitan lights of London. Some may say that you’re a control freak but we know that you’re just a natural leader. This doesn’t mean that you always step forward when there’s a decision to be made, but in the right situation you are certainly not shy in getting your point across. Just like London, you enjoy diversity whether it is surfing with the satellite TV remote control or searching out new ethnic restaurants. After all, it is always easy to learn from other nationalities when their traditional cuisine is more interesting than your own! However, you’re probably not always the one hogging the remote control of life. London may stay open all night, but all parts of it sleep at some point and there may be times where you seek out the advice of your family and friends. This is a good thing as with a bit of help you might yet find that the pavements of your life really are paved with gold!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Manchester.

Fekcing Manchester? :cry::sick::shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here