Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is it all quiet in Brighton?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
...please?

Not trying to scaremonger. I've just heard a rumour from someone at work that people are gathering near the station and wondered if anyone can give confirmation/firmly deny it.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can confirm there are some people at Brighton station

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Yes. It's all quiet. Just look on the Sussex Police twitter for up to date, non-scaremongering information. And tell your friend at work to stop spreading stupid rumours.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Keep checking the police twitter feed, given all the BS posted on the net and misinformation flying around it's the only place for reliable info.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Some police about in groups of about 8. Thiey all look perfectly relaxed and happy though. We're in Brighton and it's sunny, all the lads are trying to impress each other tombstoning.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the only people gathering round the station will be the faithfull supping a few pints before the game :amex::bhasign:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
London Road, Police Vans out, however completely dead. i trust that the rozzers will have this under control. any little feral rats down there tonight will get a hiding i suspect.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I'm in central Brighton at this very moment and its absolutely fine, just a sunny summers day.

On another note this 25 bus needs to haul ass!!!!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here