Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bristol Rovers - dull, small booing from a minority
Orient - dreadful, some booing
Scunthorpe - Woeful performance, LOTS of booing
Walsall - 9 man victory, MASS booing
Cheltenham - good game, another last minute goal, small booing from a minority
Hereford - dull, uninspiring performance - lots of booing

How long will it go on? Is it a reflection of us being really BAD, or of people being pissed off at paying such high prices for little return?

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
There was booing yesterday, although on Seagulls World it didn't sound as loud as previous weeks. Maybe it's because we didn't concede this week :laugh:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Booing??? was a little at the final whistle tho the noise of the silence for the majority of the game was deafening,only noise throughout the whole game was when we had our penalty denied and hereford took 4 mins to make a sub.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Must admit I didn't here any booing just the silence of the ineveitable happening again.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Perhaps the fans were in shock at just how much crap we are continuing to watch - micky said in an interview that he had only a few fans to win over and that most fans were behind him?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I refer to booing at the final whistle - there was certainly a LOT of it coming from the South Stand as I stood on the running track yesterday.

Don't think i've ever heard the team booed in the middle of a match before!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Does anyone actaully know what our record is for most amount of consecutive home games without a win?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Perhaps the fans were in shock at just how much crap we are continuing to watch - micky said in an interview that he had only a few fans to win over and that most fans were behind him?

...unfortunately, if you read NSC, it would appear that most of those behind him have their hands on a rather large knife!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here